✠ A treatise on the afterlife ✠ - By Vukosav Radomavic

TheCaptain

✠ A TREATISE ON THE AFTER LIFE 

----------------------------------------------

A dump — John Stephens art | Heaven art, Fantasy art illustrations, Fantasy  art landscapes
seven skies, our afterlife - artist unkown

----------------------------------------------

Someone once asked me if  I was satisfied with my life. If I were to die tomorrow would I regret all that I have done?

We know of the seven skies, a place the priests tell us about. This majestic plane of existence in which all we dream comes true, we can explore everything that has come and that is yet to come. We are immortal in this plane. Yet there are still some who refuse this world. Who seek to go beyond this and stay in this plane, our current plane until the end of time itself.

A few months ago I saw hell, it was dark green, filled with ash and fire ,the souls of the departed and condemned roam its plain. I saw departed souls who’s stories were not yet complete be thrown from the plain and into the cloud temple for yet another round. Another chance at life.

I know the afterlife is real. Our religion tells us it is real yet they only tell us. Of course I know but many people do not operate on blind faith and seek to take destiny in their own hands. Certainty of what comes next is something very few have and so those with enough ambition seek other ways of getting out of this deal. A loophole unto eternity in our current world, but not the next.

But why do something so absolute dire. We are already in a sense immortal so why sacrifice it for a longer life here. Here nothing awaits us but death and destruction. If you were immortal you would see those you love die a thousand times, you will have a thousand enemies, you will have lived for a thousand years. I believe they stay for many reason, maybe they thought they were not worthy enough for up there, their sins were too many and irredeemable. Maybe they sought more power, influence, strength, money, knowledge or just a second chance to wrong those who have wronged them. After all, are we all not equal in the seven skies?

In conclusion, our faith provides us a safe net to catch our fall into the void once our lives come to a bloody end, for I have yet to meet someone who died a natural death.

Holy Sir Edwin smiled proudly as he read his Squire's scripture, signing his credit form.

1Rwy_WLYTYNHUZD2Y-bE1q7NIkGlC8Ce7fkS8MU6

j0fpXI1u-dX_Y5iuyVzAwEoKVn7BaUgITRdmB8fzd6BK6mcr4JiUtV2MNIJjVviraO7LWyzpBcqna--MhAmc7tI-bHq4mHmgr0T9rJRxLaKwFvTY5wiUjDuTQQQ8U8he73OjhVqz

Equester-Imperator Edwin de Sarkozy the 'Flower Knight',