✠ A TREATISE ON ST. THOMAS OF GAEKRIN ✠

Mykei

A TREATISE ON ST. THOMAS OF GAEKRIN

1361177321_saint-michael-triumphant-over-the-devil-with-the-donor-antonio-juan-(1).thumb.jpg.a816d790156061ca8310db4440923d1b.jpg
A depiction of Saint Thomas of Gaekrin

A squire should be a man of GOD, should fight for his faith, His people, and for GOD. One should not be feared to spread the word of GOD by any means. 

The tale and actions of Saint Thomas of Gaerkin spoke to me highly, a tale of Faith, Bravery, Loyalty and Discipline

He was co-founder and Grand Marshall of the Order of the White rose, He fought against pagan elves, he wanted to cut their influence. With approval from the Pontiff himself, Thomas embarked on a twenty-year journey to convert heathens across all of Anthos by all means necessary, spreading the word of GOD with high zeal. 

The life of Saint Thomas showed me basic principles that I adore from a young age. Those basic principles of good Knight,warrior, and Zealous Canonist- To sought and expand the influence of our faith, To fight the GODless, Pagans and the wicked alike, I used to be a Pagan- but I've converted, became a man of GOD, I know savage ways of Pagans more than some people, GOD is Light and we should spread it with honor and pride

PRAISE BE GOD, THE WICKED SHALL PERISH

Scribed by August Jazloviecki-Buckfort

Holy Sir Edwin gave a prideful nod with a smile, signing his credit form.

1Rwy_WLYTYNHUZD2Y-bE1q7NIkGlC8Ce7fkS8MU6

j0fpXI1u-dX_Y5iuyVzAwEoKVn7BaUgITRdmB8fzd6BK6mcr4JiUtV2MNIJjVviraO7LWyzpBcqna--MhAmc7tI-bHq4mHmgr0T9rJRxLaKwFvTY5wiUjDuTQQQ8U8he73OjhVqz

Equester-Imperator Edwin de Sarkozy the 'Flower Knight',