[✗] [Magic Lore] The Armiger

BlessChu

+1 It’s been super awesome watching this project come to life!!! 

+1 - I finally got to RP throwing swords now.

Truly, I am one of the Archer class.

This is incredible work! +1 and it was my pleasure to help in any way I could u3u 

very nice

the creator is cool too

reading over this, this looks cool as hell, this is a +1 from me

I can get behind this. +1

+1  OOCLY AND IRPLY THIS IS SUCH A COOL CONCEPT 

While I like the magic, I am not the largest fan of the idea that the weapons can be stacked with voidal enchantments. Specially with the new enwreathe spell that may come out with the new writes, it could lead to some really silly things coming out.

Still, I love the magic. It is well written, creative, and unique. Wonder how it will do in the lore mags

17 hours ago, King_Kunuk said:

While I like the magic, I am not the largest fan of the idea that the weapons can be stacked with voidal enchantments. Specially with the new enwreathe spell that may come out with the new writes, it could lead to some really silly things coming out.

Still, I love the magic. It is well written, creative, and unique. Wonder how it will do in the lore mags

I'm not familiar with the enwreathe spell, but future magics is a good point I didn't consider. If it's going to better balance it I'm more then happy to edit out the capability of using enchantments and use of magic through Vessels and redline it.
That'll all depend on the review process and whether its put on pending to make such edits of course. If those sections get removed, would you still view it as a 1 slot or 2 slot magic? It's something I'm still a bit unsure of.

6 hours ago, Xx_BloodStalk_xX said:

-1, think it can be used in tangent with things to come in the future or already-present niches that will lead to incredibly cheesy combos

By future or already-present niches, are you also referring to referencing future magics like Kunuk?
If so, I'd also like to hear your opinion on whether removing and redlining magic through Vessels would fix this issue :) 

Thanks for the criticism so far both of you. 

7 hours ago, Exulansis said:

I'm not familiar with the enwreathe spell, but future magics is a good point I didn't consider. If it's going to better balance it I'm more then happy to edit out the capability of using enchantments and use of magic through Vessels and redline it.
That'll all depend on the review process and whether its put on pending to make such edits of course. If those sections get removed, would you still view it as a 1 slot or 2 slot magic? It's something I'm still a bit unsure of.

if you removed the enchantment aspect, I am unsure if I would still consider it one or two slots. Personally, I feel like due to these weapons not using the void as a basis for how they function, they should not be able to have voidal enchantments on them due to the conflicting mana types (voidal mana and regular mana being different to some extent since one does not give you crippling cancer).

Still, if you remove the ability to enchant them, or make existing magical weapons into Vessels, i can see this becoming a one slot magic? Though 2 slots does still make it somewhat balanced. The vessel themselves should be a mundane object in my opinion, so the user's mana does not conflict and counteract other mana signatures in objects. (such as the aforementioned voidal mana, paladin mana, and oddly Draan from heralds.)

Also, maybe add in a redline that special materials like boomsteel, azhl, and (even tho it would not be possible to make it so), thanium can not become vessels or lose their unique properties, since those would defiantly be op as floating magic death swords