Britannus Vanir's Campaign for Alderman | 386 E.S

Legoboy7984

Britannus Vanir’s Campaign for Alderman

tMP-FKV3rUppjf6A2ElRaR_5GGN0QJe5VoKv4BinTMbBNx6kKartMTxOgQRbEtz2KRiRBFqohJ0eOod44ZU8mf-2l_C7-CUDTAPfWftI3MzS44Ofer6p2r-7oakPujJHy5VJT93-

An image of Britannus Vanir holding a campaign rally during the 382 Election

Britannus Vanir, the former Viscount, has great experience within the realm of politics and is quite well educated. Currently, he is an Armsman within the Brotherhood of Saint Karl who has fought and defended Haense from the Nachezer threat. He is a man on a mission to work with the duma and seek out ways to better the lives of the typical Haense man and woman.

6g6J3jN0uCdaEk-Eex2uf6D44bMEGjNBku2tIsBOy0JM43IJYuqNlmQJE6-t_NH27UTI8fb1DvKufvlCSdLfLZBqf070-GrLj68JLnv0wMxeqHB-jK_lVdPElFC_CIdGUpfv1nFF

TJF1lPlYOHQisxcuOebGQ7ZLoEIC7B76oonXzH05GZH7R_P7_xaY2hurExf28wO7XtNADdRXloWw_8R-orNGMFZJBcrYWKXZzEvOgO0NaoJdstId0KrLD057gcX_ifG5IjBaQZv3

The Vanir Agenda:

The People’s Act:

If elected I shall put forth a bill to bring back the rank of Tribune within the royal duma. While doing this it will result in an exchange of some Alderman seats to turn to Tribune ones. The bill’s purpose is to see more non-nobles elected within the Royal Duma to better understand and represent the citizens within our nation’s duma halls.

Burglary Act: 

In the book of Haurul Caezk, the offense of burglary is currently minor. As a member of the Brotherhood of Saint Karl, I see the matter on burglary and the likes of Petty and Grand theft to be the same. If elected I shall write a bill and motion for it to be raised to a middling offense.

Impeachment Limitation Act: 

A bill that sets for a limit on impeachments against the Lord/Lady Speaker with that being three. If the person reaches the limit of three the Royal Inquisitor is to represent the Royal Duma in informing the King in full detail of the reason for the impeachments. It will then lead the King to decide on whether the Speaker is allowed to uphold the position or not. During this, Lord Handler is to uphold as acting Lord/Lady Speaker until the decision is fully made during this process. If the King decides with the impeachment, the Lord Speaker is removed and a new Speaker is to be chosen as usual.

If elected I shall put this bill up to ensure duma is primarily focused on passing and making bills that will benefit the Kingdom and its people besides multiple impeachment trials.

Encourage Citizens to Run:

If elected, I shall work with fellow Aldermen/Alderwomen and other Duma members on ways to encourage citizens to run for political office. The more new faces we have run and elected into office helps bring new ideas to better the Kingdom.

Assisting the push for the Electoral Limitations Bill created by Count Jan Kortrevich

A bill I shall assist or make a push for is the Electoral Limitation Bill created by my cousin, Count Jan of House Kortrevich. This bill was voted against due to a close vote as the Aulic Councilors within the Duma voted against it. Despite this, it should be made to be put forward and passed, as the Aulic council has no place within our Duma. In addition, the Palatine is given a duma seat to represent and put up bills for the Aulic Council. He is also questioned by the Royal Inquisitor regarding the work the Aulic Council is seeking to push or work towards.

If elected, I shall further put my support in my cousin’s bill and work with him, if willing, to hopefully pass this bill.

6g6J3jN0uCdaEk-Eex2uf6D44bMEGjNBku2tIsBOy0JM43IJYuqNlmQJE6-t_NH27UTI8fb1DvKufvlCSdLfLZBqf070-GrLj68JLnv0wMxeqHB-jK_lVdPElFC_CIdGUpfv1nFF

Public Endorsements:

Maer - Ser Karl Amador

Alderman - Henry Bishop

Closing Statement:

Within my closing statement, I do wish to state that it’s time for us to vote for those who are willing to show up to work. It’s time to vote for better representation. It’s time to vote for an Alderman that will put forth bills whether they pass or fail. It’s time to vote for someone that will work on bettering the livelihood of the typical citizen.

So with that being said, if you want something done, I am the one, as I don't just speak the change, I make the change.

VOTE BRITANNUS DEMITREY VANIR

‘Lets set sail towards prosperity, together”

xCPGtBZDyTOKROEr2pJCGJA2cZjtsUYae_EljneBTKDpjPYmrdP0wtLC3DZhuvVNxHxcihyh5-af-EEPSl69mz2njW1-t85N8e4oxHdAZA0kCL1tGYA8XNDIsoPCdxQhoJN3IdZq

Portrait of Britannus ‘the One Eyed’ Vanir, circa 35 SA

Henry Bishop endorses Britannus Vanir for Alderman as a fellow candidate!