Ringing Down the Curtain

Nozgoth

Noz, you are probably one of the coolest lads I met. Though short, I enjoyed greatly the roleplay I have done with you as The Spirit.

Your departure from LotC is one that took me out of left field. I am saddened to see you leave, but all must move on and I am still happy to have roleplayed with you and have been given. Good luck out there, and my fortune favor you.

Although I don't really know you, I can say I will miss the esoteric Alchemy vibe.

Good luck on future endeavours! 

Nozcon has been cancelled

Was fun having you around

So long partner, despite not playing much with ya, but i truly enjoyed every last bit of rp i did with you, you are an amazing person, and it was truly a pleasure.

have a good life habibi.

farewell.

It's been real gamer, good luck with whatever you do next.

You can't ******* leave me on a cliffhanger like this, you sly bastard.

In all seriousness, your rest is very much well-deserved. If I'd known you would be able to drop this forsaken server so easily, then I'd have suggested you took your break [be that, temporary or permanent] long ago. I'm going to miss you a ton, even though I am sure this won't be our last time speaking to one another.

Your commitment to writing, forming meaningful narratives, and roleplaying is incredibly admirable, and I've always looked up to you. I will always remember having RPed with you gaily, when you'd played my son, just as I will remember having sulked with you about Sanguinem Artis getting denied.

Try not to about forget me when you're out in the real world. So long, old friend.

"You were right, brother. We made it."

[Ryneus, Enderal]

Good luck.

I've seen you grow from a CT I hated with a burning passion and an immature bandit pugsier to a person who cares a great deal about his writing and the rp narrative he provides. It's been an absolute pleasure having you around Noz, lotc is losing a much loved member of its community. You have my discord, and I'm always happy for a chat.

Take care, enjoy your freedom

I cant say I liked this more then an oren pugsy, but nevertheless have a good one gamer <3

You’re truly a fantastic writer and an even better person and I feel like you deserve better than this shitty community. Stay safe and let your talents take you somewhere where they’ll be more appreciated. Love u man and I had a great time from the moment I met you in staff vc until now

Spoiler

Please don’t pugsy again 

You were a positive force in the leagues of alchemy. While other players turned to the simple, to what they could think, to what they could duplicate and muster by force of repetition and not creativity, you dared to dream. What was alchemy turned into magic, a true force of the occult, where you weighed questions of light and dark, void, salvation and damnation. In the end - Saevel was nothing but another soul for the grinders of the gods, but I pray now that the seeds of mystery and philosophy you planted grow on to encourage more players to do the things you have done (that being pugsying ofc). 

edit;

while some have come to find distaste for the complicated nature of your roleplay processes and philosophies, one should reckon that it brought something very important to the community, fear. The very fact that you mention your alchemy as an esoteric fruit deepens that fear of the unknown, the palpitations for players to distrust every corner, ever shadow, in the ever expanding vistas of forbidden knowledge. The unknown is the object of so many things - one that makes man forever dream, forever wonder, it makes him insane simply by the weight of all the things he does not know. In a way, you have sought to create what I have always interpreted as true magic as should befit LOTC and its narrative. 

You’re ma brotha from day one. It’s been a pleasure spending time with you. I appreciated our time together on staff! We made so much memories together, I’ll never forget the monk stacks. Take care of yourself, brother. I’ll still check up on you for dinner hehe. Your brother always, Nestro.