[PK] A Sweet Death

riorr

A Sweet Death

The plagued village of Bramblebury sat in ghostly silence. Occasionally, life returned to it as halflings came desperately to retrieve their belongings, braving the rancid smell of death and infestation of critters. However, one halfling woman had not gotten to leave. In the chaos of everything, she had been left behind.

Almond Joy 'Mondy' Applefoot.

The baker's body rest against the circle door of The Cookie Crumb Bakery. Her large, deep blue eyes were wide open in her sleeping state. They plead 'help me', but her plea was unseen. A trickle of crimson blood ran from Mondy's mouth, vivid against her drained white skin. More blood splattered the bakery floor. The most grotesque part, perhaps, was the medley of creepy crawlies covering her. Maggots, roaches, worms. Swarming her.

Sat in the burnt out oven of the bakery was a presumable sweet bun, charcoaled to oblivion.

OOC:

Spoiler

I've had a lot of fun with Mondy as a side character, from a feisty youth, struggling with her father Rollo's death to acquiring The Cookie Crumb Bakery. However, she's been around so long now and I thought it time her little story came to an end ❤️

Brandybrook

unknown.png

Bloomerville

unknown.png

unknown.png

Bramblebury

unknown.png