A Plaque Hung Inside The Rozanian Church

Lojo613

[!]

Inside the Rozanian Church, a plaque hangs above the entrance. From deeper in the Church, you hear it chanted. It reads as follows;

"Viriliter agite! Vigilate state in fide! Viriliter agite!  Et confortamini!"

"From the curse of our desolation. In our work we must find salvation Remember man that thou art dust. In the yoke of the cross we trust."

"The world’s pattern in our undoing, Be reformed in your mind’s renewing. Holy writ, the scholar’s plume, Ignorance of the law is doom."

"Stand in faith with deep conviction, Love thy brethren, endure affliction, In your scabbard keep your sword, Holy soldiers of the Lord."

"Prayer unceasing, sacrifices, Purge your soul of all its vices, Quam bonum et quam iucundum, Habitare fratres in unum."

"Seven times a day I praise Thee. I have loved Thy commands that raised me. Let my prayer come near Thy sight. Lead my heart in the way of right."

"In manus tuas Domine comendo spiritum meum!"

"Into thy hands O Lord I commend my spirit."

"Redemisti nos Domine, Deus Veritatis!"

"Thou hast redeemed us O Lord, God of truth."

Edited by Lojo613

[!] A masked figure stood on the precipice of the holy building, it stared silently at the plaque that hung above it hallowed portent. Behind the red glass that shielded an obscured its eyes it held not but distain. Its eyes narrow as it turns its back on the church and adjusts its mask, the white porcine reflecting the the moonlight that softly illuminated it. It storms off, deeper into the city, malice clearly visible in each and every subtle movement.