Seeking runaway siblings, jaded ex-lovers, exasperated colleagues, etc

critter

Listen. I come from a D&D background, a LARP background, a "sit down and yak for 20 hours before RPing" background," and I just got back here. I don't know how to do the jumping-in-two-feet-first RP thing. I need spice. History. And I'm violently anxious in seeking it, so hello, abyss. Have a forum post.

So. I've got a new persona, a mali'aheral. She's a youthful 27. Violently headstrong. Definitely impure for one reason or another, with an inconveniently long name ripe for the nicknaming and a habit of wandering (currently puttering about in Elysium.) Your character could be just about anyone in the same approximate age range (or a much younger sibling/less-much-younger cousin/etc) - I'm just looking for a jumping-off point for some conflict/interaction/quirky adventure RP. If any other anxious nerds in need of a roadmap out there feel the same, look no further and drop a reply.

Edited by critter

I feel you, as a fellow DND player.

I felt this way, but once I read the lore I understood what to do. My first character.shall be a Female dark dwarf, who seeks to use the arts of necromancy for good.

Edited by The Harbinger

5 hours ago, critter said:

Listen. I come from a D&D background, a LARP background, a "sit down and yak for 20 hours before RPing" background," and I just got back here. I don't know how to do the jumping-in-two-feet-first RP thing. I need spice. History. And I'm violently anxious in seeking it, so hello, abyss. Have a forum post.

So. I've got a new persona, a mali'aheral. She's a youthful 27. Violently headstrong. Definitely impure for one reason or another, with an inconveniently long name ripe for the nicknaming and a habit of wandering (currently puttering about in Elysium.) Your character could be just about anyone in the same approximate age range (or a much younger sibling/less-much-younger cousin/etc) - I'm just looking for a jumping-off point for some conflict/interaction/quirky adventure RP. If any other anxious nerds in need of a roadmap out there feel the same, look no further and drop a reply.

If you're interested in a change of scenery, hmu! I've got an elven place with a lot going on, so it's a pretty good starting point for getting back into rp