BETTER LATE THAN NEVER!

RaijenStars

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER!

YRh7VVVvpWfZvHWULoDRw97JlKfhWsHxp08XWSlb5dXY4I0eaH53tNnLY655d9dQwgB5Y_0q4ng0e_yE6fCaMSYdpWBCF9ZQJhjQ63ZXZMkMN5g33MBPgMBB0poGw5q04TxuzfQh

[!] The eighteen-year-old Josef Aleksey Ludovar

[!] Missives are sent throughout the Kingdom directly from the Barony of Otistadt. An invitation! The missive reads

“To the loyal subject of the Kongzem that reads this,

It is with great pleasure that I, Robert Aleksandr Ludovar, Baron of Otistadt and Lord of Kazstadt, cordially invite you to the beautillion and 18th name day for my second-born son, Lord Josef Aleksey Ludovar. The young Lord Josef had recently returned from his studies abroad, and now wishes to follow in my footsteps pursue his dreams in the Brotherhood of St. Karl, hopefully becoming an officer one day. Traditional food and drinks shall be served during the celebration, including our new variety of drinks brewed in Otistadt. Noble Lords, politicians of high status, or wealthy families may also invite their daughters, as the House of Ludovar believes it is time for Lord Josef to find a suitable bride.”

Along with the letter, a traditional invitation list of all of the Haeseni Peers and allies to House Ludovar follows:

The House of Ludovar cordially invites…

His Royal Majesty, Sigismund III, King of Hanseti-Ruska, and the Royal Family
His Grace, Ailred var Ruthern, Duke of Vidaus, and his Noble pedigree

His Grace, Eirik Baruch, Duke of Valwyck, and his Noble pedigree
The Right Honorable, Johann Barclay, Count of Reinmar & Kretzen, and his Noble pedigree
The Right Honorable, Vladrick Otto Kortrevich, Count of Jerovitz, and his Noble pedigree
His Highness, Prince Otto Morvar, Baron of Ghaestenwald, and his Noble pedigree
His Lordship, Sigmar Mondblume, Baron of Richtenburg, and his Noble pedigree

… The invitation extends to:

The allies of Hanseti-Ruska
The Honorable, Erwin Bishop, Patriarch of House Bishop, and the Bishop Family

Signed,

His Lordship,
Robert Aleksandr Ludovar, Baron of Otistadt, Lord of Kazstadt

His Lordship,
Johann Fredrick Ludovar, Heir to the Barony of Otistadt

His Lordship,
Josef Aleksey Ludovar

Spoiler

[OOC]

Thursday 18/11 4:30pm EST

In the Barony of Odistadt

Erwin Bishop nods at the invitation, smiling at the special acknowledgement. 

"Sadly," he sighed, "mein dotres are too young... und mein cousins are too old.", he placed the missive on the table shrugging as he takes a fresh parchment from the shelf and readying his inkwell.
"For mein freund und allies however, ich vill prepare ein special list."

"Well well, ea really wonder how many people will faint because of how handsome ea am" would comment Josef Ludovar with a chuckle ras he read over the missive "Although this does look like a perfect opportunity to impress people with my beauty!"