Secret Santa - 2021

DahStalker

❅ It's that time of year again! ❅

Secret Santa Gift Exchange
❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅

The merry chatter of Krugmas spreads across Almaris! With the month of Joma arriving the annual tradition of exchanging gifts and kindness returns. To set off this joyous holiday we shall begin with an LOTC event that has been around every year. Due to the departure of both players who use to run such a memorable practice and my continuing of it from 2020, I shall do the secret santa once more of year of 2021!
----------------------------------

How to Join

Joining is simple! All you have to do is sign the form down below. If you have /any/ questions you can message me privately on my discord [pollo#2635] The registration deadline for this gift exchange is on the 5th of December. You will individually be messaged your counterpart for this gift exchange on this day! It is highly suggested you do not wait the last moment to join as this will also be the last day you can revoke yourself from the gift exchange itself. You will NOT receive your gift if you do not give yours. The gifts themselves will be due on the 22nd of December and will be exchanged on that following day.

Participation Form:

IGN (MC Username):
Discord:

Are you willing to spend USD on a gift or In-Game only?:

FOR THE SAKE OF NO DOXXING. NO MAILED GIFTS ARE ALLOWED. ONLINE PURCHASES ONLY.

I am not responsible for what sort of gift you give or if you feel like what was given is not equivalent to the quality of your own gift that you have exchanged. You do not have to spend USD on a gift, but make sure you give them an actually thoughtful gift. However, I will be placing a budget of $20 spent on each player. Feel free to go over should you desire. Players can make a wish list of in-game items or money related items. (you will be paired fairly and thoughtfully, fret not)  I hope you sign up for this year's Gift Exchange! Love, Papi_Pollo or better known as Hayley.

Edited by DahStalker

IGN (MC Username): tadabug2000
Discord: beautifulwatty#6584
Likes: Very peculiar items, collectables, skins, usually just something fun or aesthetically nice but most things work
Dislikes: Stuff with bad connotations, dismembered limbs and heads, that type of stuff

Are you willing to spend USD on a gift or In-Game only?: In-game only or make it myself

IGN (MC Username): Dinochad
Discord: Dinochan#1825
Dislikes: Games Im not into?

Are you willing to spend USD on a gift or In-Game only?: I'd /kinda/ be willing to spend! Depends on what I find <3

IGN (MC Username): MissToni
Discord: MissToni#0760
Likes: Art, roleplay items, herbs, peculiar stuff, weapons and cute animals
Dislikes: @Valannorcause he bullies me and I don't like that ;-;

Are you willing to spend USD on a gift or In-Game only?: I am willing to spend in game money.

IGN (MC Username): Mordhaund

Discord: sam.#7121

Dislikes: Food and slice of life items, would rather not have an item as I already have too many : ^ (

Are you willing to spend USD on a gift or In-Game only?: Sadly not, only in game.

IGN (MC Username): Mamimiux
Discord: Mamimiux#2323
Dislikes: Nothing really. Grateful for any gift!

Are you willing to spend USD on a gift or In-Game only?: Game only.

IGN: Fanglike
Discord: fang#0644

Dislikes: god i dont know lol

Are you willing to spend USD on a gift or In-Game only?: in-game or make it myself (photoshop graphics, a carrd, a playlist, etc)