CONFIRMATION OF THE RIGHTFUL HIGH PONTIFF EVERARD VI

Harald

J6rfvN0MKRM3qq9Vk1zVUCy5I4suXIYaXDzbKg475eUUN9tMslm2KC04ieHfXuFknP-30QmoCFxOsAzERl2gfz9QQQzXF7pkIJ729todEhcqrnZlXdj4z1TXbALKZey_b6DoMwbj

CONFIRMATION OF THE RIGHTFUL HIGH PONTIFF EVERARD VI

kbVe3bRhxU-EoessFlLcNTxtu5nDhTzvqhGABmkojlWMQmFW50ZrZWwyTRP_Ji81Ywrr0hsHzCxBw0dU1XVO5XpZKXy4ZoiZLD7iAuodSKtR6NKiYOkZ_F10z2f3-pgNC1-ygRLQ

W1VgFyOuNNDEJxwPzHQeUkRT8QWVZxO16feRURC9fkqZoR-0i94exCetL_jHLkskUru_QVvLvSxYIHuUxmUXPYP5yuTL_werTKfOPMCS6-j05_JSGylo6oxiQFWQecjceWrlP9gO

For generations our blood has served the Holy Mother Church, our own father serving as a Cardinal and the Knight-Regent of the canonist faith, leading and watching over and founding  the last two Holy States of our Holy Mother Church, our family having served under each High Pontiff since Pontian III.

Thus upon the news of schism a shock rang through our hearts and home, both being proud patriots of the Holy Orenian Empire as well as the Church of man, it was clear to us that this was a rift between His noble flock and His Holy Institution that needed to be healed, one that is in dire need for the salvation of each Canonist.

Because what are we if not the children of GOD? Where shall we find salvation if our churches were to fall empty and silent. Sadly did word reach me late as I was on a diplomatic meeting outside the border of Almaris, but now as I have returned we shall make it official, that the House of Vuiller stands behind the rightfully elected High Pontiff Everard Sextus, our bothers and sisters still standing proud behind the banner of our Faith.

Let it be known that if any Vuiller shall see the imposter who has taken the name of Micheal I upon himself, they are to apprehend him and deliver him to the Canonist Church for rightful trial by the Tribunal of the Auditor.

W1VgFyOuNNDEJxwPzHQeUkRT8QWVZxO16feRURC9fkqZoR-0i94exCetL_jHLkskUru_QVvLvSxYIHuUxmUXPYP5yuTL_werTKfOPMCS6-j05_JSGylo6oxiQFWQecjceWrlP9gO

Cum aquilis longe victores regnamus.

“With the eagles farsight we reign victorious”

As declared by,

His Excellency, the Solicitor-General,

REV VUILLER,  

the BARON OF VUILLERMOZ.

Spoiler

Sorry for taking long! mid exams over here! If there is anything I'm needed for send me a personal dm and I'll get back to you once I'm able!

"Can this man stop posting his own personal 'I didn't do anything bad' and send me those damn documents already?" A somewhat disgruntled Flemius would say as he got told of the missive.

Ravn Vuiller worries over her children during this troubling time, hoping her husband doesn't get himself killed during the blooming wars of the Empire.