Play my kid

ImDrippedJr

nph8TKoALoY9WDY0qd3AbEhdLPQBdhffgwAVKRJopinmF0_IsFDhDNH0F1fvvJVDcPLuzfFSztUkwx2f_wbwgp0CU6J-SFIZwYr6q0G5QuvbOC2MLv7EfPAKDLj9mtjhvKCTYzaB                                                         aiIYdNSBvqSqMRpaqH1NPKpaXqcT93JD139qFH0K3-GSVzqqYELY34B7-9uZbVisvaTPz1GtOEXCIgS3rG50TGTl6997DTqGnsqLi7DbLDjKJ5lEnKGWJNfxFHvB70DXOTcblIQG

I am looking for someone to play my child, being born on this Thursday (12/16/21). They will be playable in about 5ish weeks which will allow time for another character's story to be wrapped up if need be.

This character will have both an active Mother and Father, a large number of active uncles and aunts, as well as active older cousins who will be entering their teenage years when this character is ready to be played, as well as some who will be about the same age.

Both the Mother and Father are active in Norland, and travel around the map to other nations frequently. All we need from you, is to be active and accompany us.

You can contact me at ImDrippedJr#0725 on discord for more information, or respond in the comments if you are interested.

8426f0915bac6d31ec7fb8f2d5707f67.png

(Your mother, missing half of her left ear)

c14c14e83a2ac426a3b5ec19d80d49a9.png

(Your father, a few years younger and not missing a left eye yet)

looking forward to seeing the genetics play out

anyone wanna play a Rochefort?

Imagine having a kid, couldn't be me

if the kid so much as looks in my direction, it’s on sight.

y’all don’t won’t me to be your kid that bad smh

23 hours ago, Burnsider said:

I just want to say that these character pictures are absolutely awesome! 

Artbreeder. ;)