An Open Letter To Oren

Sander

"Whatever happens, my brothers in Haense - We are with you until the end." Emiel declared with his brothers on the white keep of Blackvale, his calloused hands wrapped around the new hilt of his sheathed longsword, he was ready.

"I wonder when this fool of a current Emperor will either come to true repentance or abdicate," Fiodor Cardinal Allobrogum mused to himself. "They called his ascension the Glorious Revolution, but for as far as I have seen he brought with him nothing but failure. At this point it is no longer Oren's reputation he is defending, he already ran such through the mud. It is his own pride."

Erwin Bishop takes his wife's and son's hands ( @ohbother1 @__DeusVult__ ) as he breaks into a classical irish jig reading over the missive. "YEEEHEEEEEEEE". The man is suffering from inconsolable laughter after finally seeing such a based call-out from daddy feodor.

“Damn, that’s crazy,” said an elderly man from his abode. 

Edited by Dyl

From the shadows, a hunched old figure begins to paint a true and one hundred percent legitimately and accurately approved seal of approval onto this document.

Spoiler

325502d775a9d57c6a18de081097f051.png

"Either join the fight already, or kindly shut the **** up." said a disgruntled insignificant man as he read the missive.