BUYING: BOOZE, COPIOUS AMOUNTS!

critter

This posting would have been written in a delicate, albeit hasty, calligraphy, smelling faintly of jasmine perfume and.. wet stone?

New tavernkeep seeking fresh sources! Whiskeys, wines, teas, and meads preferred, though we are beyond open to trying new things! Upstart brewers welcome!

Amount of Item(s) required: An abundance!!! Preferably samples: a dozen of each sub-booze in question will likely do! 
Price: Will buy in bulk: 1-3 minae per bottle. Barter welcome, if you so dare.
Meeting Place: To be discussed upon purchase!

Grati'ahernan; servus;

- W.D.M, the Pinecone Inn and Tavern.

And it was thusly sealed with a violet wax seal, image of a Pinecone pressed upon.

Edited by critter

ebx50JF9c1ifwgYxCfC8DwgPRD6lfw-4o86jQrCWxBvct6bjEGbDUabLRso8ZXP7KZDi2tWEnUIQ7rh8rwJy_oCkI4vQ8wyHcCzVJHCBB-awxsmaGhHRUxwJyHsaZ3A93-mg1HNB

p-P5K495d4AXdc_ELDIYVdEAWFjBqe6T766eCc95lojQIbS6Rqfdc1fNXU_pEJHIsCeFBCejz7W5lhR_gZBzK0OhMOoCNwhoyOYgXFmZQNvgFbCi3zTDPHcgmyKWxMNTWrUGzrN1

Gaisorix happens upon one of the many parchments on his travels either raiding or ferrying trade wagons across central Almaris. He knew no Pinecone Inn from memory, though perhaps he had passed it without inspection on one of his many routes. He ran a few fingers through his beard, deliberating on how he might go about responding and decided to tack on another smaller parchment underneath the notice. His response read:

Where might I find this Pinecone Tavern so that I may know it is safe enough to visit and consult further? My tribesmen may be able to procure tea and honey-mead for your tavern at a fair price.

- Gaisorix hal'Daelduron

4 hours ago, Gaius Marius said:

ebx50JF9c1ifwgYxCfC8DwgPRD6lfw-4o86jQrCWxBvct6bjEGbDUabLRso8ZXP7KZDi2tWEnUIQ7rh8rwJy_oCkI4vQ8wyHcCzVJHCBB-awxsmaGhHRUxwJyHsaZ3A93-mg1HNB

p-P5K495d4AXdc_ELDIYVdEAWFjBqe6T766eCc95lojQIbS6Rqfdc1fNXU_pEJHIsCeFBCejz7W5lhR_gZBzK0OhMOoCNwhoyOYgXFmZQNvgFbCi3zTDPHcgmyKWxMNTWrUGzrN1

Gaisorix happens upon one of the many parchments on his travels either raiding or ferrying trade wagons across central Almaris. He knew no Pinecone Inn from memory, though perhaps he had passed it without inspection on one of his many routes. He ran a few fingers through his beard, deliberating on how he might go about responding and decided to tack on another smaller parchment underneath the notice. His response read:

Where might I find this Pinecone Tavern so that I may know it is safe enough to visit and consult further? My tribesmen may be able to procure tea and honey-mead for your tavern at a fair price.

- Gaisorix hal'Daelduron

The elf, bound in heavy cloth to swathe face and jagged ears, would have returned on horseback to find the reply, considering it as her teeth gnawed at her bottom lip - bad habit. 

"Ah, curse it," she murmured to the empty road, and leaned forward to tack on yet another reply. "What, we'll be raided again? Might get a drink out of it, anyhow-"

One may visit the Pinecone Tavern in Ephesius at the Northernmost corner of Orenia, in the former Pale of Aldemar. Bird one Wynanya Daemyar prior to visit to assure entry. [This note has been torn away.]

825727962_Untitleddesign(12).png.ef84bba972d1f6f165e5b44cad0afc84.png

Edited by critter
Ephesius location torn off.

16 minutes ago, critter said:

The elf, bound in heavy cloth to swathe face and jagged ears, would have returned on horseback to find the reply, considering it as her teeth gnawed at her bottom lip - bad habit. 

"Ah, curse it," she murmured to the empty road, and leaned forward to tack on yet another reply. "What, we'll be raided again? Might get a drink out of it, anyhow-"

One may visit the Pinecone Tavern in Ephesius at the Northernmost corner of Orenia, in the former Pale of Aldemar. Bird one Wynanya Daemyar prior to visit to assure entry.

825727962_Untitleddesign(12).png.ef84bba972d1f6f165e5b44cad0afc84.png

Gaisorix found the reply and the wax stamp and mulled over how he would word his response. He decided to pen another reply on a fresh parchment and tucked it once more beneath the short series of correspondence.

Unfortunately, the Cinged cannot engage in any transactions with you at this time. We are contracted with one of the nations engaged in war with Oren and on our honor, I will not use this as an opportunity to attack Ephesius as you are but a tavern owner looking to stock your inventories. When the war subsides and both belligerents agree to peace, I may visit to inquire on your needs at that given time. God watch over you o' Wynanya, Sidos en ju.

- Gaisorix hal'Daelduron

55 minutes ago, Gaius Marius said:

Gaisorix found the reply and the wax stamp and mulled over how he would word his response. He decided to pen another reply on a fresh parchment and tucked it once more beneath the short series of correspondence.

Unfortunately, the Cinged cannot engage in any transactions with you at this time. We are contracted with one of the nations engaged in war with Oren and on our honor, I will not use this as an opportunity to attack Ephesius as you are but a tavern owner looking to stock your inventories. When the war subsides and both belligerents agree to peace, I may visit to inquire on your needs at that given time. God watch over you o' Wynanya, Sidos en ju.

- Gaisorix hal'Daelduron

Wynanya, once again gnawing at her bottom lip beneath heavy wools, sighed. The name, Gaisorix hal'Daelduron of Cinged ("- what in Nyrheim are the Sin-jed?" she murmured to herself, brows furrowed at the unfamiliar jumble of letterings) was jotted down in a heavy ledger - and a note, if after war. 

Then, without further ado, she tore off the posting foolishly containing not only her vale but her name - well, most of it - and rode swiftly East.