Miracle: A Heart’s Movement in Union with GOD

Gnomemancy

Spoiler

Miraculum Motus Cordis in Unione cum Deo 
Miracle: A Heart’s Movement in Union with GOD

19th Harren’s Folly, 58 S.E

Forty Eight years to the day that I first published my writings on the Celestial Chapel of Divine Ascent, I have seen fit to offer some more commentary on the matter for the betterment of the Canonist Flock. My sons and daughters, it has been fifty whole years since I first began working on this topic. A topic which at the time was met with great jubilation. For, to those who wish solace in mind and soul for their brethren who have fallen asleep in the LORD, redemption is offered mercifully by our GOD. At the time, I believed this to be my last work on eschatology. Indeed, it is. I offered this with a humble forenote that what “I present to all now to pursue is my seminal and most certainly final work on a facet of this branch of theology in union with salvific theology.” I do not wish to bore anyone with my writings on the topic of eschatology or even salvific theology, as I have an inherent fault which makes things quite complex when I get them down by quill. Now, synergistic theology, a phrase I coined through this work will be addressed. My cheating way of combining the two to give more insight is what I offer you today, one simple term which can speak volumes.

9JPjCKP.png

In our Canonist tradition, there have been souls which have given accounts of the Skies above. They have described to us what it was they saw, felt, and heard. These experiences, regardless of their veracity, can offer us a blissful assurance of purpose. We feel our lives have a point far exceeding a climax. We are not an arc of stories or legends, we do not dwell in a realm which presents us for a resolution. In fact, our lives are not meant to be resolved but redeemed. Hark then to my words and consider your faults, for the Cappelam is not a place to hope in second chances. What I speak of is not an experience that one has the power to recall. The Celestial Chapel of Divine Ascent brings with it no touch, no smell, and no sight. What is to be done there is only what I can describe as motus cordis cogitationem (a movement of the heart’s thoughts). There is no sensory feeling that this can be likened to. There is no word in our Common which can take us to a place in our mind where this can be imagined. Indeed, imagination does itself imply visual recollection. What occurs within this Cappelam is solely a spiritual experience, something of a transcendent dimension.

In my years since writing on this topic, I have made it my mission to meditate on this happening. I wonder in awe of our LORD, how transcendent HE must be. I close my eyes and seek to feel faulty feelings, to taste anything which could resemble this period of correction. I hunger and thirst after it, but- to no avail my time had not yet come. Perhaps it may never come, I wondered. Perhaps I will go to the Skies without need of correction. This is something I objected to in doubt, of course. I need correction just as much as any other theologian who has come before me and who will take up my quill. 

My brothers and sisters, I write to you this day urging you to join me in this exercise of the heart. Unite your heart with GOD. Only through this exercise can we come to understand what motus cordis cogitationem really is.  It is only through miracles that our understanding of the Divine is made manifest in an illuminated way on this terra. I report to you that such a miracle happened to me. While in meditation, I found myself at the threshold, encompassed by the liminality which surpasses all liminal states. I experienced what a soul feels like when I wrote of “a state between the mortal death of a descendant and the status of salvation within the Seven Skies… a period of acceptance of [my] fate on terra in which the reality of [my] death [was] made known to [me]. Most importantly, it is the state during which the reality of the Divine [was] made known to [me]. What was once accepted in Faith [was] presented before [me] in divine beauty.”

Many great monastics of ages past I have no doubt experienced such a feeling. Words can not describe it. Feelings can not raise one up to its majesty. Although in correction, the awe of GOD and the beauty of the truth of the Canon surpasses all understanding. Repent all ye who have gone away from GOD. Preach and teach all ye ministers entrusted with the duty to evangelize. There is none greater than the Most High GOD, bring this message to the smallest hut and the highest citadel. 

Propterea benedixit te DEUS in aeternum, 

Bp. Bram Calistovich, O.W.F 
       Emeritus Abbot of Bl. Wigbrecht’s Abbey 
       Metropolitan Emeritus
       Cardinal Emeritus 
       Bishop Emeritus

A wizard transcribed the words of an Ashlander Mali'ker Sadhu. 

"There is no word in our Common which can take us to a place in our mind where this can be imagined. Indeed, imagination does itself imply visual recollection. What occurs within this Cappelam is solely a spiritual experience, something of a transcendent dimension."

the word that describes this state cannot be found in the writing of the common tongue, but this concept, and this line of thought and state of jubilance described is known to the Ashlands as Badragandra. I hope to have much discussion some day, please find your way to Krugmenistan if you seek to speak on deep abstraction!