Challenge for Okarir'Tayna Evo'lur Tartarus

E__V__O

Challenge for Okarir’Tayna

ji1E1Xl.png

Given reigns to the current Okarir'Tayna Seth Calith for the last elven month, the progress which they push is stagnant and recoiled. To this, I don't doubt mister Calith's abilities in successfully running his position, Okarir'Tayna for the Silver State. I ask the citizens of Haelun'or to lend me your voice in this missive and only ask how we can do more, to which I challenge mister Calith for his position to bring maehr'sae hiylun'ehya to the city walls once more.

SkuLIwn.png

To the citizens and those who reside within the Silver State, I ask you to lend me your voice, see your face, and start to show you what I see for the future of Haelun'or in divisions magic, protection, progress, and health. Open the door, let me come and sit by the fire, just let me come close to your heart, let me progress the Silver City to its previous glory of the bastion of magic. 

SkuLIwn.png

The maehr'sae hiylun'ehya of the Silver State is something I hold dear to my heart. Seeing how nothing has changed on the appointment of Mister Calith has inclined me to write this missive so you may lend me your voice to maehr'sae hiylun'ehya. Lend me your voice, open the door, let me show you maehr'sae hiylun'ehya. Allow me to offer you a future in magic and wonder, bringing mystery behind our walls that greet anyone who enters.

SkuLIwn.png

I offer to the silver state my unyielding support and the citizens in any decision they come to, and I only ask you to lend me your voice, lend me your vote so I may show what we can bring to the city of Silver. I am only an individual. Together we're a community where your voice is heard together; we make maehr'sae hiylun'ehya, not as one but a body. I ask again for you to lend me your voice, only while together we progress; if another shows potential, lend them your voice as such goes for maehr'sae hiylun'ehya of the silver state.

ji1E1Xl.png

NfqymTEdEy1JqySwFkJ5e_UUtl90Q9b9alZHOT4c

ZoRrKlw.png

Undersigned Evo'lur Tartarus

By will of elheial’thilln, by will of the Maheral

GFvlqj5.png

Spoiler

4 hours ago, Mordhaund said:

this post is EXTREMELY broken

Spoiler

He's fixing it as we speak!

One of Evo’lur’s grandchildren somehow gets a hold of this missive and reads it over, he supports this with a mighty thumbs up from somewhere afar. Although not caring much for the happenings of Haelun’or the elf still showed his support for his grandfather… and his disliking for Seth Calith.

Spoiler

If anyone is having issues with the post, go to the bottom of the page, theme, and select Bravo 6

A student of Evo's, takes the time from his study to send a letter of encouragement to his master.