The Migration of the Cingedoz

S1Q2J1N6lWmQx-JNL-jEEL3bv23O8HS58Yyb06E6FQ5f9Gm86MRnu_01peSJcNpjqDwtUHLn356n5c4rXItuvRuePsypZ8zRoKSafH3qLl7FNwDVNYX52YbIDkpErsU7hL5F7jFa

𝅘𝅥𝅮𝅗𝅥𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅘𝅥𝅮

The last task before Arminius, Gaisorix, Uortigornos, and the other Cinged towered over them. The ring of runestones, designating the place of assembly opposite the crags of Daeland, needed to be brought down save for one. The last runestone would stand as testament, a historical marker of the Cingedoz' first time banding together. The Daelish Isles became desolate with the recent events in Savoy and the Cinged gathered at a thingoz to discuss the matters affecting them. Passionate suggestions of migration triumphed and Gaisorix proffered Dunrath as a destination.

"Eh' remember meetin' a lad or two from Dunrath. One ov' 'em may have been t'eir chieftain," Gaisorix suggested, boldly standing up and letting his full height carry his words.

"Where be Dunrath? I ain' heard ov' t'at duron" one of the men inquired, his face scrunched like parchment crumbled up with frustration.

"Eh've been through Norland an' I believe it wos' south ov' Varhelm. Eh' opened a shop in t'at capital a year ago," Gaisorix commented, drawing a finger downward as if plotting a course on a globe.

The gathered party lowered their voices in an exchange of final opinions. After a half hour, a decision came to pursue migration to Dunrath. The Cinged dispersed from the runestones and went to work cinching hackamores onto horses, loading wains to be drawn by horse and cattle, and collecting all matter of supply from the few homes inhabited. Within the hour, a trail of man and beast snaked between canyon cliffs and over islands dotting Savoy. To Dunrath, a peaceful and populated abode and closer still to those similar to our own.

Spoiler

A peaceful migration with no hard feelings. Simply wanted to be around more GMT and PST people. @Cloakedsphere& I are busy players so the opportunities to run into people to RP is pretty important. Cool crowd from what I can tell and neat little settlement.

Interested in learning more about the Cinged?

Narrative Posts: 

Culture Post: 

Nods at the news of the migration of the Cinged.

"I am glad we are welcoming them to our lands, the Jarl of Dùnrath must be quite proud of himself."

The Jarl of the Jarldom of Dùnrath, Dùghlas Sutharlainn stands in front of the Cingedoz structure by the Lochside of Loch Fiag and greets the newcomers, "Fàilte! We are very happy to have you all here, bringing your people and your unique culture to the mix of the diverse and colourful Rathonian Society!" He would hand them the local distilled whisky, and some steak pies to celebrate their arrivals.

Spoiler

Fàilte! = Welcome!