Divide Within The Silver City

E__V__O

Divide Within The Silver City

L44xoacRul-m2YawzuM9FfY6SmqJJmI35DiD2Z5n1qsex9ZE-dKUoyL8_H4rZtzhc-uQ92BgWocQ3IHWGyuLq6PjLB1Oo65szZrcp8JH9dj6LqbTCbrEh67FUIv0Gee1J7krpOK9

A divide has recently been brewing from small actions and inactions alike from the Silver state's Okarir, Tilruir, and Sillumir. The ridge I'm speaking of is that of gender. I wish to address this to all mali'thill of Haelun'or that no divide should exist. We exist in a commonwealth of growth, progress, and health, maehr'sae hiylun'ehya. The gender or lack of in Haelun'or shouldn't divide the people as everyone is equal within the walls of the state, physical strength isn't a single deterrent to cause a divide, not joining the Sillumir isn't a cause to make a divide. We should encourage working together, which with Larihei is a gift she gave to all mali'thill. 

u16gi_wH11ygDcdPZ4P5cQatje2xn6RMLAJ9-gYPAfRWy0AoGzE0dIjdC9KVyvEa8KDx0i4224s1omW0HxQwIrlQY-e6mM0dFWlw4PuKu4pHoekDxLXA7HVngDr-ZLtmELIeFNup

I hope to see the Silver Stage progress further into maehr'sae hiylun'ehya and not fall into this divide. We're being divided outside the walls already not to have an eternal struggle. The cooperation, progress, health, and the mali'thill should be our main concern. This missive isn't the council's position on such rather my own; I wish to address these concerns if I am appointed Okarir'tayna by the city's people. We as a people should rise together, not form a divide.

L44xoacRul-m2YawzuM9FfY6SmqJJmI35DiD2Z5n1qsex9ZE-dKUoyL8_H4rZtzhc-uQ92BgWocQ3IHWGyuLq6PjLB1Oo65szZrcp8JH9dj6LqbTCbrEh67FUIv0Gee1J7krpOK9

NfqymTEdEy1JqySwFkJ5e_UUtl90Q9b9alZHOT4c

ZoRrKlw.png

Undersigned Evo'lur Tartarus

By will of elheial’thilln, by will of the Maheral

GFvlqj5.png

Ayliana an Iarwain nodded in agreement with the missive.

”This is something that needed to be said, sexism is impure within our society. Those who practice such beliefs need to be presented to the Maheral immediately”

“I am woman.”  Remarks a fierce lady like figure 

“It was about time this was addressed. We are ‘thill, ne valah bickering about the gender roles of men and women.” She set the missive down, continuing her research.

After a successful bloody campaign for his citystate, a hero returns, though not with glory for the victory and the spoils, but with a heavy heart "It has gone on too long, without my words"

"Most of the city- Most of the realm for that matter oft bicker over things that are further down on the priority ladder. A laissez-faire attitude would fair fine over things like this. Our efforts would be better used for things like dealing with the voidal hollow, seeing we were just attacked by voidal tainted Shuul.." An Elf states to no one in particular over breakfast, a slight yawn following after.

8 minutes ago, _Sheylo_ said:

"Most of the city- Most of the realm for that matter oft bicker over things that are further down on the priority ladder. A laissez-faire attitude would fair fine over things like this. Our efforts would be better used for things like dealing with the voidal hollow, seeing we were just attacked by voidal tainted Shuul.." An Elf states to no one in particular over breakfast, a slight yawn following after.

[!] Shortly after Evo'lur posted the missive he awaits around to hear those who comment hear. Stopping to look to Valazaer he gives the elf a nod before he comments back [!]

"The efforts to take on the voidal hollow are a step which we need to be tackled on united front and not divided as which it is seen now. Fixing the internal issues within Haelun'or the silver state we all reside within should be a priority to further push maehr'sae hiylun'ehya."

16 minutes ago, Jenny_Bobbs said:

[!] Shortly after Evo'lur posted the missive he awaits around to hear those who comment hear. Stopping to look to Valazaer he gives the elf a nod before he comments back [!]

"The efforts to take on the voidal hollow are a step which we need to be tackled on united front and not divided as which it is seen now. Fixing the internal issues within Haelun'or the silver state we all reside within should be a priority to further push maehr'sae hiylun'ehya."

Valazaer lifts his cup of tea, having finished the biscuit. "Co-existing is usually an option I'd go with, however we can't get half the city to pick up swords even if we asked nicely. That tainted ground has been just outside the wall for at least thirteen years, I do not know how many before I arrived.. We can all make an effort- It should start now, instead of bickering.  We're all equal Aheral in the eyes of Larihei. Give or take a few." He hums, finishing off the tea and heading home to the Sullas mansion.

10 minutes ago, _Sheylo_ said:

Valazaer lifts his cup of tea, having finished the biscuit. "Co-existing is usually an option I'd go with, however we can't get half the city to pick up swords even if we asked nicely. That tainted ground has been just outside the wall for at least thirteen years, I do not know how many before I arrived.. We can all make an effort- It should start now, instead of bickering.  We're all equal Aheral in the eyes of Larihei. Give or take a few." He hums, finishing off the tea and heading home to the Sullas mansion.

[!] Listening towards Valazaer speak before giving a small brief thought as he waits for them to finish before he speaks [!]

"My original statement, the missive proclaimed that the people of Haelun'or shouldn't be different or divided as they don't take up tasks of physical brawn like what the Sillumir requires, you now speak of wanting them to raise a sword, I ask why? It is respectable you want the citizens of Haelun'or to rise up and defend the city, I myself share that statement though for those who cannot or do not want to we shouldn't force them. The Silver City promotes itself on progress and health not brawn. Alchemists, magi, scholars, children are the future to the city as with Sillumir who protect us.

In the fight to clear the hollow, we must first do research which many are working towards. I urge you to look into creating unity than division."

[!] He finishes up his statement as the elf he spoke with before leaves to the mansion, Evo'lur not following. [!]