[Shelved][✓] [Lore Amendment/Addition] Mysticism | Hexes Rework, Wightdom Acquisition, & QoL Changes

Valannor

11 hours ago, freed man said:

this is one thing that I've had issues with since the prior Mystic write-up, but it's the physical advantages that you get on a hex. I feel like with this people would just get Hexes to get budget or near bluesteel durability for items rather than just getting it for the interesting effects that Hexes give. there was already some issue with it in the past with some ppl using it to turn Azhl Weaponry's durability from gold onto 'at least' steel or ferrum to turn it into a budget thanhium weapon

the fact that there's no limit also makes it kinda vague, and liable for abuse

I can alter it to no longer affect weapons or armor, given the points you've raised. 

22 hours ago, Valannor said:

No that was Pund's excuse for why he didn't want Haskir's soul in his Wight's apparition kek. 

forgive me valannor senpai, but the black cat forces me to respond Dx

unknown.png

lotta love tho 

4 minutes ago, King_Kunuk said:

forgive me valannor senpai, but the black cat forces me to respond Dx

unknown.png

lotta love tho 

thats for Unbound Fates

that's a ritual to send people to an afterlife and cleanse their souls of taint so they can not get sent to super-hell by Aeriel

not me taking black cat's soul to power a glowing rock. Dx

2 minutes ago, Valannor said:

thats for Unbound Fates

that's a ritual to send people to an afterlife and cleanse their souls of taint so they can not get sent to super-hell by Aeriel

not me taking black cat's soul to power a glowing rock. Dx

🥴

This Lore has been accepted. Moved to Implemented Lore, it will be sorted to it's appropriate category soon. Please note that if this is playable lore, such as a magic or CA, you will need to write a guide for this piece. You will be contacted regarding the guide (or implementation if it isn’t needed) shortly.