like basically 3 years ama

Latelle

i am unbelievably bored. ask me anything.

to give you an idea of who i am: i am the funny gay girl that played jol and anne applebrook, you probably also know me from playing lle or a less important/well-known character

i was also on community team a couple of times

have a good day or else

Why are you so ******* gay
Who's your favorite one-armed lesbian psychopath named Rosalind Vildr? And what's your favorite race to play

Which LotC character of yours would you say had the most strange, unusual, or unique life?

weirdest thing you've ever seen on LOTC, go

that's hard to answer honestly. i'm sure if i looked hard enough in my mind i could find some cursed shit to share but i think the weirdest thing i can remember off the top of my head was when florenza and jol kept running into this one simp in oren so they threw ink at him, it's also why jol had a baseball bat

Why are you so ******* gay
Who's your favorite one-armed lesbian psychopath named Rosalind Vildr? And what's your favorite race to play

ehhhh i feel weird saying i have a favorite race to play. race in lotc is tied deeply to culture and simply the vibe of the player character, so, i'm gonna have to go with epiphytes (shocking). i like the nature-y aesthetic with a dash of strange and unusual, and epiphytes are perfect for that shit if played right. lean into the strange and uncanniness at just the right level. too little and you're just a green human/elf most likely. too much and you make it the central focus of the character rather than just a part of who they are

also have you SEEN women?

Which LotC character of yours would you say had the most strange, unusual, or unique life?

easily jol. the life of a plant-based southerner-talkin' adventurer makin' potions, sorvians, an' strange weapons, all while spending like 5-10 years of her life speaking exclusively in song is pretty odd but fun