The Beggars Barrel

UnusualBrit

The Beggars Barrel

3rd of the Amber Cold, 65 S.A / 4th of Harren's Folly, 1861 I.R

IbIfeLS3JgQfnO-KRPlh0YQChIuqkrQcEZiEIc5oUTd8zw9Anrum9qU8fdsWYFG3fGCApRpDN1g-6WQHK8WC0TOdE5QoERTcQaN_BNZXWYR125rTf2BCQymLiu-oW8_nJPjE5O9Y

Damianos comfortably residing within his ceramic wine-jar.

In the tranquil Barony of St. Lothar, the infamous hermit-beggar Damianos could be found hastily writing out several missives which were soon carried across all four corners of Almaris by trusty carrier-pigeons, informing all of an important message.

To the people of Almaris, I offer the following declaration. That I Damianos the Akritian hereby proclaim that I have set up my residency in a ceramic wine-jar within the Barony of St. Lothar, with the help of the baron. May all people understand that this is my home! That I claim this spot and this clay-jar as so, and that there be no doubt or dispute to the legitimacy of this claim given the issuing of this decree in the future. I ask not to be disturbed if one can help it, but I also understand the inability of many to do so. 

Yours, Damianos the Akritian

Ser Roylan G B Sirame blinks at the tale of a man that was living within a jar of wine within the walls of a settlement and found a warm, little laugh bursting from his lips at this information. "Aye home that comes with a bath and aye drink doesn't it? Hopefully the man doesn't pickle himself in his home!" He voices playfully at the information. Finding it both amusing to visualize the man within the tale but also one that came with some benefits. A fun home indeed!

Dr. Primrose Gendik appreciates the new tenant. The Baroness nods in approval at his newfound home.

Spoiler

Poggers!