The Lunavara Workers Guild

Soldrin Woodaxe

The Lunavara Workers Guild

Description: The Workers Guild is dedicated to providing an able and ready workforce to aid or preform any job. We do many jobs like: Building a new town, Flatting mountains, Building islands, mining tunnels, running stores, even gathering materials.

Jobs: The guild will contract jobs from other towns, nations, and independent groups. When a job is given one of the leaders will go to the job site and survey the job. He will then estimate the cost, find out if materials will be provided, and choose the right men for the jobs. The guild will accept payment for all jobs and payout the worker his rightful dues at the end of the job. Some jobs will be paid for at certain checkpoints if said job is big or complex. At the end of the job, the leader who took the job will inspect it for quality assurance.

Role Description:

Guild Master – Runs the guild and keeps a check on other leaders. Reports directly to the baron.

Head Merchant – Control's Guild funds and contracts merchants for events and stores.

Head Farmer – Runs the Lunavara tree and wheat farms and contracts farmers to aid in harvest and keep up farms.

Head Miner – Aids in the gathering of stone and contracts miners to clear caves and other tasks.

Head Landscaper – Shapes the area to the will of the Baron and contracts workers to modify the area to alter the land.

Guild Secretary – Gathering Contracts and is the PR of the guild.

Roles in order of rank:

Leaders of the guild:

Guild Master: Dante Magus Sol (dantesol)

Head Farmer: N//A

Head Miner: N/A

Head Landscaper: Professor Hathorn (Religious_Pie)

Guild Consultant: Elessar (Rusty7x)

MVP Workers

Gatsuh (goku759)

Workers

Linicliun (coopermar)

Kalazar (Mahoney220)

Eusebio (Eusemaster)

Etheral Ironbread (ThatDutchIdiot)

Kaneous (GavinTheViking)

Rihawk the Wanderer (rihawk10)

Cirdan Tiwele (MrHobo)

Arlen (GuessWork12)

Xyloph (Xyloph)

Rhino Sull (rhino600)

Androth (Murderdude25)

Vain_LosHelim (ShadowoKing)

Anabelle (AnchyBelanchy)

Aren Whitestorm (Tyber1231)

Grumdul Balor (Martin123martin)

Endo Steel (Tryptic)

Pay:

Workers: 75%

Head: 5%

Guild: 10%

Lunavara: 10%

Breakdown:

A contract has yielded the guild 5,000 minas. There are 3 workers. Each worker gets 1250 minas (Pay*.75/workers or 5000*.57/3). The head will get 250 minas. The guild and the town will get 500 minas.

Now the head can alter the amount the workers get to better suit the work, worker 1 didn't show up half the time, less for 1 and more pay for 2 & 3. The head cannot increase his pay or decrease the amount the guild or Lunavara gets. Also if the head works in the job, then it will be the Guild Secretary or Guild Master's job to split the pay. The head still gets his 5%.

Now some may think, Why does the guild or town get paid? Well This gives the guild the minas to grow and reward our workers with parties and bonuses. As for the town, This is the “Lunavara” Workers Guild. We must pay taxes and what not so we just pay a flat fee on each contract. Makes it easy and keeps everyone happy.

Recruting:

We are recruiting lead members and workers. All workers need to be skilled ((level 10)) in mining, lumberjack, and excavation. ((When skills are turned on again, you will have some time to build levels)) The heads need the following:

Head Merchant: ((You need to prove that you can get the job done.))

Head Farmer: Journeymen ((Level 30)) Farming

Head Miner: Journeymen ((Level 30)) Mining

Head Landscaper: Pictures off past projects

Guild Secretary: Good ties with other nation's/ Diplomatic experience.

Worker's app:

MC name:

IC name:

Main Job:

Description on why you'd like to join:

Skills:

Head App:

MC name:

IC name:

Position:

Skills:

Reason why you should be a head:

Right now all workers can get a work to own house. 25% of wages will be taken to pay for the house until it's all paid. See Dante Sol ((Dantesol)) or Baron Trouvo (trouvo)for more details.

This is a pretty good guild idea! i like the idea of a guild who isn't vowed to kill undead lol good luck i hope this is successful

The Idea was Trouvo's. After I was appointed, I took his Idea and made rules, structure, and contact system. I'll still need his help though.

Excellent job Dante, thank you for taking the initiative!

MC name:coopermar

IC name:Linicliun

Main Job:Builder/Guard what ever you need

Description on why you'd like to join:i need a place to live work in since i am new and i though after someone told me about your place i might join

Skills:None since xp is not working

Head App:

MC Name:

GavinTheViking

IC Name:

KOTN_Recruit_Kaneous

Position:

Head Miner

I would like to help out people in need. I would also like to earn extra money on the side.

Skills:

None since XP is broken.

I have played on many SMP servers where I mined A LOT. I am a fast worker and hard but kind leader. I know when to push my workers and step in and help. Even though I am an Orc, mining is one of my five specialties. I will work for hours to get the project done, no matter if it kills me of exhaustion.

Head App:

MC Name:

GavinTheViking

IC Name:

KOTN_Recruit_Kaneous

Position:

Head Miner

I would like to help out people in need. I would also like to earn extra money on the side.

Skills:

None since XP is broken.

I have played on many SMP servers where I mined A LOT. I am a fast worker and hard but kind leader. I know when to push my workers and step in and help. Even though I am an Orc, mining is one of my five specialties. I will work for hours to get the project done, no matter if it kills me of exhaustion.

Coopermar your in.

GavinTheViking the Why you should be head is to be an IC responce. This is more of a RP test then a test to see if you should join. Heads are the face of the guild and must be able to show good RP skills. Just change it and more then likely you'll have the job.

Head App:

MC Name:

GavinTheViking

IC Name:

KOTN_Recruit_Kaneous

Position:

Head Miner

Skills:

None since XP is broken.

Let me start off and tell ye I am an educated Orc Shaman so I won't be saying 'Ug Grug Frun Derd' every breath. I am a valiant worker and like to end ye day with all my tasks done. I am an expert in ye mining procedures and safety. I will get the job done with no casualties, I care for workers they are my brothers. I am overall a persistent but cautious leader that will go in and work with others on ye ug front lines if ye needs to. I have lots of experience excavation and monster fighting in case that is needed. Let me tell ye this, I will keep the workers alive if I have to die ye 5 times over, ug.

Worker's app:

MC name:

Mahoney220

IC name:

Kalazar

Main Job:

I couldent tell you my main job, I want to do all of them. But the best i am at is Farming and Mining

I would like to join this guild because, i like hard work. Nothing is to be just handed to me i like to work for it.

Skills: I have a vast amount of farming skills under my belt, i have a chest full of melons, a chest of seeds and one of wheat and bread. I know how to make the most effecient crops and the fastest way to get it done.

Head App:

MC name: Religious_Pie

IC name: Professor_Hathorn

Position: Head landscaper

Description on why you'd like to join: I want to join because I have been looking for a job for a while that pays well, although I am a Professor at the O.S.R.T, I shall be working and planning on new builds If I was accepted for the job. Such creations I have constructed include these: http://s1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee497/religious_pie/Minecraft%20Builds/

Admittedly,I am not the best architect, but these are not the best of my works, but if any requests are made, before construction, I shall plan and test. ((on single-player and send pics over the forums, possibly even map downloads))

Skills:

lvl 29 swordsmanship

lvl 26 mining

lvl 25 farming

lvl 22 lumber jacking

These are the only skills that I have that are worth mentioning, the rest lay between lvl's 8-17, so as soon as Level's are back-up, I already have skill's to use, or can level up to a considerable level with ease.

Reason why you should be a head: I think I should be head because I am fairly capable of innovative design, and have enough determination to gather resources myself, the only information I need to get stuck in is the type of building and the type or genre of style (e.g. Nordic, medieval, elven, etc)

Note: PM me if any more buildings will be wanted, I extremely enjoy Minecraft and this server, and being able to build requisitioned buildings with meanings, is what I love doing. ((I like building, but only buildings with point and purpose.))

EDIT: I also have a Server that can be used for showing buildings, but I shall only reveal the IP through a PM.

Again the "Why you should be head" should be an IC response. Just Change that and you'll be good. I like the buildings. As long as your a quick learner, You'll do fine.

Head App:

MC name: Religious_Pie

IC name: Professor_Hathorn

Position: Head landscaper

Description on why you'd like to join: I want to join because I have been looking for a job for a while that pays well, although I am a Professor at the O.S.R.T, I shall be working and planning on new builds If I was accepted for the job. Such creations I have constructed include these: http://s1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee497/religious_pie/Minecraft%20Builds/

Admittedly,I am not the best architect, but these are not the best of my works, but if any requests are made, before construction, I shall plan and test. ((on single-player and send pics over the forums, possibly even map downloads))

Skills:

lvl 29 swordsmanship

lvl 26 mining

lvl 25 farming

lvl 22 lumber jacking

These are the only skills that I have that are worth mentioning, the rest lay between lvl's 8-17, so as soon as Level's are back-up, I already have skill's to use, or can level up to a considerable level with ease.

Reason why you should be a head:I am a born architect! I have travelled these lands and seen the amazement of structures from the warmest of south regions to the bitter winds of the north. I have recorded and catalogued little 'nuggets' of design, combined with other pieces from other designs really make the design come alive!

I have experience, I came from a small village where a man's prowess was his design, not his strength! thus I have a fair good eye for architecture and how to make a landscape look the best it can.

Note: PM me if any more buildings will be wanted, I extremely enjoy Minecraft and this server, and being able to build requisitioned buildings with meanings, is what I love doing. ((I like building, but only buildings with point and purpose.))

I also have a Server that can be used for showing buildings, but I shall only reveal the IP through a PM.