The Lunavara Workers Guild

Soldrin Woodaxe

Worker's Application:

(Repost sort of, Fealnor died :())

MC name: MrHobo

IC name: Cirdan Tiwele

Main Job: The main things that I would do the best in with building is creating either a semi-simplistic structure, or a "base plan" of sorts for a building. Aside from this, I can run a moderate income farm, whether of trees, wheat, or sugar cane (I haven't been able to get my hands on pumpkins or melons). I am flexible, and will do what is asked, but, I will not be as proficient as with what was previously stated/

Description on why you'd like to join: I have just recently migrated to Aegis, and before my father died, he wrote in his journal that he recently sent in his application to join this guild. As he passed before he achieved this, I have taken it upon myself to complete the duty he had set before himself. And, apart from reasons of honor, I have not yet found a source of income. This seems to be my best bet in excelling in this new land, as in my homeland, there was little, if any, fighting, apart from the occasional drunk or trouble maker.

Skills: I can build the structure for a building that isn't too overly complicated or so intricate that it is confusing to even look at. Aside from this, I can build homes, mine shafts, farms, and other small-ish things like that. In a group, however, the structure will be built faster and better, as we will have multiple people working on the project, and multiple ideas and expertise to create the best structure we can.

Welcome new members.

Cirdan Tiwele

Arlen

Xyloph

Rhino Sull

Androth

Also. This is an activty check. Post here to remain a member.

Active members:

Gatsuh

Elessar

Grumdul

Eusebio

I am active!

Ready to work! Sir!

Is there anything I can do?

-eagerly awaits first orders-

Worker's app:

MC name: ShadowoKing

IC name: Vain_LosHelim

Main Job: Building, landscape or farming

Description on why you'd like to join: I am lonely elf searching for my lost wife in the forests since I wondered around alot. I created a house for myself, while I'm searching. I think I need a job to do alot for Aegis, to do my part. And this is great way to make friends quickly to help me. I always listen and reacts to changes.

Skills: (ooc)If you mean exp skills, there is none (that I know of) But created cool buildings/landscapes on singleplayer and on other server. I created nice restone inventions that would help if this is required.

Are there any contracts that are currently active? Because I wouldnt mind working.

Worker's app

MC name: AnchyBelanchy

IC name: Anabelle

Main Job: Farming and building, and also mining if needed.

Description on why you'd like to join: I just started so I need some money, and I curently don't have a job. I don't have much to do most of the time without it. I would like to make some bonds and good friends too!

Skills: I don't have any exp. skills because they're off, but I can make and design nice buildings and I love farming. Learning isn't a problem for me if there's something I should know!

Worker's app:

MC name: Tyber1231

IC name: Aren Whitestorm

Main Job: Worker and equally a guard.

Description on why you'd like to join: I am basically in need of money. My basic job is not bringing me that much income, so I was looking for a part-time job. This seems a good place to work for a while and get some minas.

Skills: Mainly skilled in fight (swords 41), but i'm quite good with tools (those numbers will be rough as I don't remember them exactly: Mining 24, Lumberjacking 28, Excavation 8). I have been building a little, mining, cutting down trees quite a lot, some digging, but I especially adore mining out of all tool works.

Welcome New members

Vain_LosHelim (ShadowoKing)

Anabelle (AnchyBelanchy)

Aren Whitestorm (Tyber1231)

Now for news on contracts. As of now, We have none. I"m blunt because I'm looking for some. When that time comes, check this tread to see if we have any in.

As of now, We no longer will have a head merchant. There are dozens of merchant guilds out there. That is not what we are about. We are about hard work and a merchant is a redundant section. All heads price contracts. If we need a merchant, We have plenty of options to go with.

One other bit of news. Thanks to Elessar (Rusty7x) and his crew, We now have a guild house in Alras. If you in the area and need a place to crash, stop by.

Dante Sol

Head of the LWG.

MC name: Sweord

IC name: Bolair

Main Job: I wouldn't mind collecting wood/mining stone. Also, I could help with building if given instructions/examples.

Description on why you'd like to join: I'd like to be a part of something in order to get more RP experience and be able to play with some fun people. I'd also like to not have to wander around all the time collecting resources by myself. Basically... I'm lonely. :mellow:

Skills: I've only been on the server for a few days, and stats are down. But as soon as they come back up I'll work on them.

Thanks for taking a look!

-Sweord

Worker's app:

MC name: Charles_Grimlie

IC name: Kjell (Pronounced Shell)

Main Job: Anything dwarvern (digging)

Description on why you'd like to join:

Ah wish ta join due to me loss ov me riches, an ah wish ta work towards regainin me lost goods. Ah 'ave been minin in kalurguan fer a majority ov me liofe an wish ta put me skills towards a more useful cause.

Skills:

Good architect (Some things I've build are the Old Kalurguan walls, The Giant dwarvern statues, and parts of the kingdom, also I have built

lights way for alras.)

Diligent miner: I have done many mining jobs not for pay such as excavation of Omithiel's caverns, and Kal menor's vault room.

Decent Redstone smith: I have built a few contraptions such as a ticking clock tower in aegis for crimzaleus, along with some other devices spread around

aegis, nothing too fancy though.

Stats

I cannot get the true stats but I do have rough estimates

mining 40-50

blacksmithing 34

Excevation 30-40

Ah be lookin forward tu workin witcha! Remember ta send a pigeon or a 'awk wit details ov te guild house, Ah easily get lost above ground.

Welcome new members.

Cirdan Tiwele

Arlen

Xyloph

Rhino Sull

Androth

Also. This is an activty check. Post here to remain a member.

Active members:

Gatsuh

Elessar

Grumdul

well you got me on there already, but figured I'd post anyway just to say "Present" so no favoritism is assumed.

Also, We should look to the king for more contracts within the Kingdom. I'm sure he may know of some that require a fast, steady hand that we have always provided.

I am currently looking for wool, 4 Stacks of it. Preferably white or blue. I will pay 95 Minas a stack. This is a guild contract for me personally.

If you have not heard of any contracts recently the farm needs tending and the trees need logging. This counts as work for the guild so go and do this whilst I or another member in the guild are working on the contracts.

Thanks.

/msg Rusty7x