The Lunavara Workers Guild

Soldrin Woodaxe

^

not the only one, I done quarterish or quarter-quarter of doing the moat. At least You could give me some coins for my effort.

^

not the only one, I done quarterish or quarter-quarter of doing the moat. At least You could give me some coins for my effort.

same here, im pretty sure the two of us together did the most work or at least put in a lot of effort

I have paid everyone the money from the moat. Don't forget that there was 8 people working on this job so the split was around 5500 each. I have paid everyon!

I'm looking to purchase some items. I need 162 Stacks of smooth stone and 54 stacks of oak wood. I'm willing to pay 11000 minas for the accumulative total of items. It comes out to a total of 3 double chests of smooth stone and 1 double chest of oak wood.

I'm looking to purchase some items. I need 162 Stacks of smooth stone and 54 stacks of oak wood. I'm willing to pay 11000 minas for the accumulative total of items. It comes out to a total of 3 double chests of smooth stone and 1 double chest of oak wood.

We are currently filling a quota for King Enor. When we complete this job we will see if it is possible to get the required amount for yourself.

NEW CONTRACT!!!

2 Workers needed.

Landscaping

For your instructions and guidence /msg Chase132

NEW CONTRACT!!!

2 Workers needed.

Landscaping

For your instructions and guidence /msg Chase132

who is Chase132? the contract giver?

Haven't been on the past couple nights because i haven't been able to login at all to the server, everytime i try it's been down or unable to connect. i'll keep trying of course.

who is Chase132? the contract giver?

Haven't been on the past couple nights because i haven't been able to login at all to the server, everytime i try it's been down or unable to connect. i'll keep trying of course.

Yes, Chase132 two is the person that has asked for this contract and as I am not on mainly when he is, I thought it be better to go straight to him.

Elessar, use his stone. He worked for it. We can keep the rest for other contracts.

He had 270 not 270 stacks.

I would like a quote for a job. It is simple, merely filling a large crater with dirt. Dirt will need to be provided by you guys. I will take a picture of the site and post it here for you to evaluate when I get home. Thanks ;)

I'm assuming you have a private mine, right?

Worker's app:

MC name:trotski24

IC name:Nosor

Main Job:Mining

Description on why you'd like to join:I'm bored and have little to do and much time on my hands doing some rhythmic would do me good. Also I would enjoy the community spirit I believe you have also do you have an Inn? I like a good drink now and then.

Skills: ((is this rping I'm a good miner? because skills are down and aren't coming back))

I would like a quote for a job. It is simple, merely filling a large crater with dirt. Dirt will need to be provided by you guys. I will take a picture of the site and post it here for you to evaluate when I get home. Thanks ;)

Are you on now?

Yep, and I have a picture: 2vnluva.jpg

I need that crater filled with dirt, up to the level of that fortification you see. This is to allow for expansion work to be performed.

Any idea on the cost? We do not have a lot of money. If it is too much we might just buy the dirt and do it ourselves.

Just had my consultation with this guild and the consultant was very polite and professional. He came a long, long way to view the site and yet showed no sign of begrudge or fatigue! Would definately use this guild again for work, and would strongly advise others to aswell.

Rusty if he does not need it done in an urgent manner(as in with the next few RL days), i'd be glad to take that one on filling in the crater. I'd need the dirt delivered there obviously, or could help transport some of what they buy to fill it in.