A terrible accident [PK]

Jedistar4life

Hileia Obedia was exploring the vast lands when suddenly she lost hee footing and fell down, down, down I to a deep ravine. Unable to move she tried to breath but struggled, she could not move either. Tears rolled on her cheeks looking up to the sky "Guess this is it, I am sorry Iolas I can't come back to you this time" her eyes closed the pain moving up and down her body she couldn't even scream. "Guess I will see my mother finally and anyone else too" and so her life ended there alone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Out of character: I decided to leave, I hated doing this as it was fun but my time is just getting out of hand and the situation I am in is uncontrollable. I had fun even if I made massive mistakes, For my match making thing I am making a post to let people know someone else is talking over to help all you wonderful people. Sadly no one will find her body or know her death just assume her missing. Thanks to these people for everything: @Rattussmackus @Z3d @Fawnytheturtle @Kaladin Stormblessed

Solomon would read over the post, and frown deeply. The rest of the night he spent drinking himself to sleep. "I'm sorry for everything. Tell her hi for me..." Is all he could make out when he was sober. 

Iolas Valro was at his house. He packed some set of sweets and tea, heading towards Oren, to surprise Hileia with a date. And so, he blew his whistle, and started riding.

It was then, that he would notice the post. He fell to his knees, unable to lift his own body, quickly caught his chest with both of the hands. At this moment, it would seem to him that his heart stopped moving, the world became dark. He breathed heavily, for a long minute, he could not do anything, grabbing his chest tightly, wishing that this is a nightmare that he is soon to wake up from. 
Iolas did not wake up. It was the reality, sitting on his knees "No..." he would let out a broken whisper "No..." he repeated. He looked to his right and left, a dark world, devoid of happiness. Tears begun eyes, he would keep breathing heavily, his grip on his chest is still tight. He would burst out crying, sitting on his knees, "No... No... No..." he just mumbled with a broken voice through the tears

Edited by Kaladin Stormblessed

When Keishara heard the news she sat next to a tree to look out toward the lands giving a soft sigh "I know we didn't know each other well and we had a fight, but you took the time to apologize and help me and now I am falling in love with someone thanks to you. I will do my best with the matchmaking thing." leans against the trunk as she just enjoyed the view

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Faeviel Komnenos heard the news from Hileia's fiance it hit her hard "I-its all my fault, I w-wish it was me instead of her. I am s-sorry" tears rolled against her cheeks as she went to her room to write

Nyx Ellerbrock-Ame’narnir Obedia lets out a gasp when her eyes lay upon her first daughter “Hilly, my darling, it is too soon for you.” A tear slips down her face, “Reunited again, tell me all the stories of your life. I want to hear them all.”