A Reclamation of the Maelstorm Name

bravery

A Reclamation of the Maelstorm Name

[!] A missive with the long-since besmirched name of a has-been monarch written upon it would be passed along to those who cared.

c0TffYgGsgSXL9RKx8DtNd77uqjsSabi-B9vjc29kngWzzK16oZK_ldnD3DD5C_DSuWQtYKnDHfzBzkVMV_6u3QrtyzpVrfAF2KoUNaRfo0jdaIYe_LD_4b4HB2l-E3p4J1WYB2C

[!] The TRUE Maelstorm coat of arms, as designed by Vivian Maelstorm circa 1789

QIuK-dozve_5qovhwzF4QUeC5g0LngTyIqpnqqrM4LH9cRpmFA7SRQoHRbuGhpp9crt0gHogdZOzRpg_m9qiyW-uCLc8_sWGXUgI6zGeGwVfOutbdfdEo9xsfuwMRDl1J76uuEYN

It has come to my attention that the grandchild, named as James Maelstorm, of the deceased monarch of Vortice, Vivian Maelstorm, has claimed to be the sole remaining male and patriarch of a dominantly female-lead family, as well as has nullified the late Vivian’s disownment and disinheritance of the disgraced Peralien.

Whilst Vivian may not have been the best ruler, nor was she the most sane person, her good name as a self made woman in the land of Almaris, does not deserve the besmirchment that it has endured in the last few months. If Vivian were still alive, she would be ashamed to see her own grandchildren acting out the way they have, especially in the manner of turning against their home city of Vortice.

To the Jusmia family, I apologize from the bottom of my heart on behalf of the Maelstorm name for the suffering that you may have endured since the passing of the late Vivian, as well as the stress you have been placed under within these last several months with the disgraced, tasteless clods.

With this missive, I, Aerith Majin-Maelstorm, the daughter and sole willing matriarch to the Maelstorm family name, have publicly decided to denounce and disown my nephew, James Maelstorm, and the dishonorable Peralien, who has already been once disowned and denounced. Any affiliation they have with the Maelstorm name is now severed and nullified, and any authority they claim to have as heirs or inheritors, is now rendered void.

Aerith Majin-Maelstorm

cVSwc8bdenzC12DU_APka9BS-yeJDpKb2l2wUAzaQSWmgb2Q_z4rYwrLqtn6e3wX22VHd6HOhLJGt7mp_UWAeq-2XHaC9RxVggAQUd0Dt0p6WYpAWr0VrPIBYGLyXJOdBncZ2Orc

Shamil ibn Saeed Faheem lofted a brow as the missives changed hands, shaking his head, "Well this is certainly an interesting turn of events..." The elderly Qalasheen crossed his arms, slumping down in his seat.

An armored Ker watched just as the supposed group of ''Peace talkers'' who had lied about having a boomsteel bomb on them flee off, despite one of their own having entered our walls, the rest fled. Not too long after he did notice the missive finally as one of his assistance handed it to him. and he laughed, laughed so hard the he wheezed.

"You know its bad when they just failed to attack us, lie about a bomb that was non-existent to them. and now karma bites the two in the ass. They are no Maelstorms now, but petty bandits who are without claimed. They just said ''Oh, we will burn down this place''... Its a zkahin laugh..."

The ker then smiled as he went back to his patrol with blade and staff in hand. "At least there are some Maelstorms around who at least honors their cousins and their mother when they had fell from grace. From the depth this kraken shall no doubt be the betters of this fiasco."

Rian would read over the missive that he had spotted, "This seems to be an interesting turn of events from what I heard so much about." He'd stroke his beard, talking to himself quietly, "Now the one who had the loudest mouth has the least power."