Awaiti's Faith - A TimberWolf Wanders

d72vdj0-8ba55740-66e2-43fe-ae71-164a2636

"To deny bright minds their voice is to turn those same bright minds against yourself." 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was the first time that he had even seen the fruits of his wife's progress, to feel her particular way that she sways the song of nature in her own way. Sister Lynx was kind, observant, yet stern in protecting the limits of her student, his beloved. It reminded him so much of Orison, her deep love for building up those around her. It was what he had hoped that his own students would be able to experience and share, the greatest blessing of wisdom: the heart to share. Aerendyl looked up to the Winter Raithean with hope that he had not felt since Awaiti had seen promise in him, enough to guide him along her path and teachings. The elf-lord wanted to know more of this Circle's way.

"I should think I would like to teach, here... and learn." He had discovered another druid knowing as much as he did in a long time. It was invigorating, and spurned his desire to learn and serve the Aspects.

"I wouldn't count on it... but I'll bring it up with them." The Winter Lynx said.

That was enough, for him. Hope. The familiar sense of hope that burned deep within his soul when he was still walking beside his beloved teacher, legend of the mali'ame. It was if a rekindled sense of faith from her bloomed from her memory to life within him again. His teacher believed in him until the moment that she was taken away from this realm. For this feeling, he would destroy himself to maintain. And that, he thought, was enough to see him through challenges again.

She gave him Hope.