[] Operation Worldcore []

Norgeth

AtNgnIpaI0F46qZViIYHU4q9SrxtNzYHioXQO1sg3jiNicu7cXcRVw7RhUieR7-XE6A3TI3FJjXbgRk9OVQFInXycm6kWhk8jYWyLViCsaz0Nn7Y9DmzoCoJzQFy4b7VSm3GgHYb

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

image.thumb.png.a897bf7e2f635d4c939d0046c8940d4f.png

[!] A Depiction of a Dwarven Mine 

[!] A missive, pinned to notice boards around Urguan and allied nations, written in geometric yet common script.

Down in the depths, riches hidden by Grimdugan lie, they hide from our vigilant sight, our search forever moving forth.

I,  Gormli am of no notable bloodline, no great history is to my name nor relic to my ancestor’s craft, but my family remember just as well as any good dwed, like solid stone do our minds weather the ages. One such tale I was told as a wee Dwedki many a time, from when I was but a puff of beard till I left home to this great nation is the tale of THE WORLDHEART, a legendary cavern, said to hold innumerable relics, wealth and runic artifacts hidden by The Brathmordakin themselves.

Considering the loss of the runes’ mythical power many, many years ago, I have always sought to find this cavern, for it is possible that it contains the secrets to restarting the runes. As such, I ask thee, kind reader, be you dwed or even yrrommar to consider my offer of work.

Join me in this endeavor, to dig until we find the cavern that we seek.

You will be paid in your pick of the gemstones and metals we dig forth from the deep, we shall dig deeper than ever before, giving up everything of the surface, perhaps it might be fruitless, risking to release untold monsters and forgotten beasts… BUT what is a dwarf, what is a descendant of Urguan if they don’t even Try? Nothing but a short umri pretender!

The mine and camp of Az’Grond, of The High Search will be located somewhere in the Urguani mountain frontier, Contact me: Gormli Bellowbeard via bird, courier or in person if interested at this chance at GLORY, WEALTH, AND VALOR!  

gssJimYSaE7uCIchG6Ltw-M880r8fayhJ9SYPCLH4hsvn0FFKDFSZnmeP8j3eg9poDahuZvuCpClfd8hLyKUSA1PuRaz40YNF0vk4wJbAt_cdiPLVRmR0YzBdlqLzy6M8R2dSrZ6

Contact me on Discord if 100% needed: Norgeth#6211 

[I’d Prefer IRP discussion though.]

Halvard Frostbeard would look over the post and state "Tis ah dwed's duteh tae moine dah great minerals out ov dah eart' n' foind dah great caverns ov legend. Et es toime tae grab mah pick n' prove mahself tae mah kin t'at oi 'ave wot et takes tae beh ah real dwed"