THE ASHGUARD WANTS YOU!

Froschli

THE ASHGUARD WANTS YOU!

jvo1Y3jpPPPYmSyglOg24ekg5FS4CKMzJ_1ND0B7kacc-iZrtDdH_g7tZu5EQYKsL_EUq86mlxoZ-lU2qyUG_WxgebyRc62J3Buvke9ory6DOcZomV_cBM1D8Txj1C_VP5xK4s34

authored as of the year 72 S.A. by Marshal Asmund Camian

on behalf of the Royal Norlandic Army

As peace, stability, security and prosperity once more flock to the Kingdom of Norland, the duty to defend one’s homeland from the dangers from within and beyond our borders grows evermore! Thusly, the call for loyal and pious men and women of our homeland to take up arms in order to defend their people is once more presented to the citizenry of Norland! The Royal Ashguard of the Kingdom of Norland will house, feed, and arm any and all soldiers regardless of rank or wealth. Furthermore, those who have reached the rank of Footmen or above and have served the Kingdom for many dutiful years are entitled to an issue of land from the Kingdom, given at the length of retirement of said individual. 

In order to serve and fight for King and Country, any willing men and women must fill out the following form:

IC: 

Name:
Race:

Reason for Enlistment:

Special Knowledge:

OOC:

Discord IGN:
Minecraft IGN:

[If there are any further questions, hit me up on discord: Hoehlenmensch_HD#1788 or in game: Froschli]

IC: 

Name: Uhtred Haralddson "Bloodhair"

Race: Highlander

Reason for Enlistment: to defend the Kingdom of Norland and help it grow

Special Knowledge: Hunting

OOC:

Discord IGN: Professor#1294
Minecraft IGN: ZollaRet

a military courier rushed to Uthred and bears a note

"To Uthred Haralddson,

your request to join the Ashguard and thusly to serve King and Country has been reviewed and accepted! Report to the Alisgrad Keep for further orders!

Signed,

Marshal Asmund Camian"

Einar Edvardsson Ruric, once he had settled in his new home, would think to himself: 'Now tha' I have established a home of mah own, it's time tha' I sang for mah supper so to speak.' He would take a piece of parchment, before scribing over it with charcoal.

"Hello, my name is Einar Edvardsson Ruric and if my count is correct, I have recently entered my 50s and I am as sturdy as stone. I am a Highlander, but most importantly a Norlander in my heart. To fight for my home gives me purpose and a respectable living as I defend my kin. For most of my life, I have lived on my own and I have learnt to survive which is something that I will bring with me to the Ashguard. Thank you."

He would fold the parchment, bringing it to the barracks close by his home.

Spoiler

MC Username: Crevel

Discord: Crevel#9266

a military courier rushed to Einer and bears a note

"To Einar Edvardsson Ruric,

your request to join the Ashguard and thusly to serve King and Country has been reviewed and accepted! Report to the Alisgrad Keep for further orders!

Signed,

Marshal Asmund Camian"