The Elvendom-Royal Accord

Bhased

The Elvendom-Royal Accord

14th of first seed, 72 SA | 14th of Godfrey's Triump, 1868

oWlb_l3swHOtNre2LapfYBtdFqwDSLTlfa7SRuuf6b_o8KbvaaQJTLePcLmSQtwB96Qacg8BCW_toesxAAP71eXqVFESH1oG4wRLv4O32KQdxUbuEHYsYGZMADa2jdKcGR7fUuWy Image

~ Principle ~

The Crown of Elvendom, and The Kingdom of Oren (henceforward ‘the Signatories’) agree to adhere to the following articles:

SECTION I - Sovereignty

I). The power of the rule of each signatory in their respective territories shall be fully respected by the other.

II). The Signatories pledge to recognise the signing governments as the sole legitimate governments of their nations, to the exclusion of all other claimants.

SECTION II - Diplomatic Relations

I). The signatories enumerated do mutually agree that any forces affiliated with their banner, nation, reigning bloodline, etc., shall not engage in military or hostile action against the other signatory or their residents. If such were to occur, the signatories shall endeavor to resolve the issue diplomatically.

II). The Signatories formally enter a pact of non-aggression. The pact will last for the duration of this treaty. After the expiration of this pact, a renewal may be negotiated.

III). Signing parties refrain from participating in any conflicts that put them at odds with one another.

IV). Citizens of the Signatories are protected within each other's lands so long as they act within the laws of the respective realms.

SECTION III - Duration

I). The signatories enumerated do mutually agree that this Pact shall last a period of twenty years, with the option to renew or abrogate upon the expiration of that period.

Uell ito Maruthiran,

HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS, Evar'tir Oranor, High Prince of Elvendom,

Prince of Caras Eldar, Praetor of Elves, Adjudicator of Malchediael

4RvQQtXNaPEoSxeGsjPizleM6c90SjwVmuot2ixmVd63501QgNE5l3SGhX3LKeKR9Y60pLf8ZVm_k8W00ksgXBL8-cmwjVOurCxjAIaX0zSVKGQFCTgbJyNe6zz8nIr0_CAOlEXg 

AD DEI GLORIAM,

HIS MAJESTY, Frederick I, King of Oren, forever August, King of Renatus, Curon, Kaedrin, Salvus, and Seventis, Grand Duke of Ves, Duke of, Helena, Novellen, Furnestock, Petra, Oltremont, South Arentania, and Lorraine, Baron of Renzfeld, Protector of the Heartlanders and Farfolk, etcetera

His Royal Excellency, Conrad Armande Ashford de Falstaff, Royal Archchancellor of Oren

Spoiler

unknown.png

Edited by Bhased

The Archchancellor laid his pen down after a day of diplomacy. The first of many, he surmised. 

Anna crossed the Lorraine over her chest, noting the necessity to pray for the elves of Ebonwood after the attempt on the Princeps' life. 

"It seems that the false King of Oren wants indeed to establish a regime of terror upon the Imperial Elves. That is the only reason he would side with Elvendom nowadays given their people's recent attack against the Elves of Ebonwood. Disgusting. What a shameful Oren the one that Frederick's supporters want to build: a country without values and identity, that disrespects and terrorize the Elven people. Shame on them.

Peter IV will always support the Elven people and their rights. God save the Emperor!" said Sir Charles Galbraith as he heard the news.