Shine On Me [PK]

burntgoosebuns

Prince Kosher Daesmon would hear of his friends death, sighing as he threw the missive in the fire. "Damnit Ruina, I'll miss you." 

Spoiler

I AM MALDING

Edited by Glines

"May the bartender who saved me the wrong drink rest in peace." Naele said to herself at the news of the death of Ruina.

Sevrel let out a sigh as he heard the news. He went through the motions of performing the passing on ceremony in the Ancestral Temple - one which he had become all too familiar with at this point in his life.

"They aren't supposed to leave while they're so young..." the elder 'ker lamented. 

"You're taking care of them... Right?" he asked, looking up to the statue of Velulaei, before he began to sob...

It seems as if it was just yesterday when Ruina had hug her in joy, Scarlet was going to miss her dear llir and the adventure they went on. Wishing the two could have spent more time, she would weep for a fallen member of someone from her clan and family"How dare you Ruina...leaving without a word." 

Scrisa sits in her room upon hearing the news, thoughts racing throughout her mind. She stares blankly into space with a numb expression, the grief had not her hit her yet... 
Moments passed, perhaps hours or even days, of Scrisa staring at the wall... until she heard the wailing cries of her baby sister... her sister that would never know their mother. 

The barrier breaks, shatters and throughout Brinewell the ear-splitting screams of agony peirces through the air, racking sobs hitting her body like a sledgehammer. "PLEASE! I STILL NEED YOU!" She sobs, hands tightly clawed around her arms... If only the teen had known she would never see her mother again...

Their last encounter races through her mind... Maybe you'll get it when you're older. 

"......AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" 

Spoiler

Mommy issues coming in clutch 

2 minutes ago, Aech said:

Scrisa sits in her room upon hearing the news, thoughts racing throughout her mind. She stares blankly into space with a numb expression, the grief had not her hit her yet... 
Moments passed, perhaps hours or even days, of Scrisa staring at the wall... until she heard the wailing cries of her baby sister... her sister that would never know their mother. 

The barrier breaks, shatters and throughout Brinewell the ear-splitting screams of agony peirces through the air, racking sobs hitting her body like a sledgehammer. "PLEASE! I STILL NEED YOU!" She sobs, hands tightly clawed around her arms... If only the teen had known she would never see her mother again...

Their last encounter races through her mind... Maybe you'll get it when you're older. 

"......AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" 

Reveal hidden contents

Mommy issues coming in clutch 

on the upside you're like bonkers rich now from all the ST loot and mina ive loot-goblined, stolen, or bought

Durin hammerforge weeps within the depths depths of Kal'darakaan. " who will beh meh tropical buddeh  now?!" he yells into the abyss of the deeproads as he wipes his tears away.

7 minutes ago, burntgoosebuns said:

on the upside you're like bonkers rich now from all the ST loot and mina ive loot-goblined, stolen, or bought

facts

Filibert Applefoot sighs "Anothah good one"

Taylor Woodrun would quietly sit in his burrow, just having received the news of Ruina's passing. "Ruina- Ruina you- you- this isn't surprising, but you-" Taylor would stammer,  far too overwhelmed trying to comprehend yet another death of someone he cared for.  "-I'll miss you Ruina. T- Time to just- I'm just- I'm just going to get high and try to forget that I exist. I can't- I just can't do this shit anymore." Taylor would say, grabbing probably way too much cactus green from one of his kitchen's cabinets and taking it to the other room.

Unfortunately, Esmée was Illiterate and simply waited on their island, enjoying a Mai Tai, as she wandered what was taking Ruina so long to return.. That is, until someone were to reveal the sad truth to her.

"NOOO!!!" Orinmon screamed out with sudden rush of anger resonating in his voice "Motherfucker!" His gaze furiously flickered around, barely lingering on anything "My fuckin minas!!" He let out now lowering his voice and shutting his eyes closed. His head tilted back, and the elf wailed in a sorrowful manner, now with some dignity.