> not a particularly important date

> not peak hours 

> absolutely no one has asked

PERFECT TIME FOR AN ask me anything !!!! ON THE LODD OF THE FACT! I have TWO YEAR TWO YEA!r (I think) approximaltey I am a VERTERAN! I was in the bloodmaris even number one and now I do the rp 

thank you to squiglo, viraj dobrial, maltamoss, vex, everyone in the church of the canon (except screamingdingo), "toast", timer and the loonies, gandhi, imstuckinhell and megavoltar may they rest in peace, palastartes, the CCTV HDTV duo and literally anyone I have served to in canonist matters and/or terrified by my presence while screeching about bloodmaris

you all SUCK and I HATE YOU SO MUCH

priest-making-thumb-up-gesture-priest-ma

please refrain from calling me derogatory terms.

hi!!! [derogatory term]

hru omg!!! 

whats ur favourite song, atm rn

favourite rp moment?? favourite little character man??

is it over or is that just maltamoss propaganda

thanks big fan :)

1 minute ago, ImStuckInHell said:

hi!!! [derogatory term]

hru omg!!! 

whats ur favourite song, atm rn

favourite rp moment?? favourite little character man??

is it over or is that just maltamoss propaganda

thanks big fan :)

when are YOU coming back on the lrod of the craft 

i'm so good bestie!!!!!!

- obviously... 

I mean, come on. just the best.

- not many "favorite rp moments". sadly, my RP mostly constitutes of shitposting or otherwise uninteresting things. you will most likely see people in other (inferior and peak hour goblinoid) ama's talking about this and that and hoo and haa and it's probably not real (fabrication) it's all in their mind. not real it doesn't EXIST it's not a real FACTUAL moment in their lives they are only lying to manipulate and computer god communist reek your mind with obsenities.

in all honesty, though, probably dargrind spontaneously walking up to my leper character and saying "You. Leper child. Squire now. Do not resist". just plain funny really. as for favorite character probably my current, Father Melq, since he's the only character I've actually enjoyed spending time on rather than force myself to gauge my eyes out whenever I get on the server. What can I say, clergyposting ftw.

- It is, in fact, over. Well, not quite. You see, for it to be "over", it first has to end. And it hasn't ended, not yet. Not yet. Not yet. Not yet. Not yet. Not yet. Not yet. Not yet. Not yet. Not yet. Not yet. Not yet. Not yet. Not yet. Not yet. Not yet. Not yet. Not yet. Not yet. Not yet. Not yet. Not yet. Not yet. Not yet. Not yet. Not yet. Not yet. (It is MaltaMoss propaganda he is manipulating you do not trust him I repeat do not) Not yet. Not yet. Not yet. Not yet. Not yet. Not yet. Not yet. Not yet. Not yet. Not yet. Not yet. Not yet. Not yet. 

can I get an autograph? pretty please!!?!??

1 minute ago, HDTV_2020 said:

Why are you poor?

You're one to talk.

Also, latin america. 

Self explanatory really

how is life in the dumpster, builderbagelzbigmantimerandiwillsoon be to visit your humble abode!

why are you so infuriatingly difficult to find irply

and when can we rp (Asking for a friend)

8 minutes ago, satinkira said:

why are you so infuriatingly difficult to find irply

and when can we rp (Asking for a friend)

- Lurking from 6-10 pm est, regularly. Schizoposting can only occur at specific times of the day, otherwise it sours up and crinkles like grimbo juice. 

- Whenever A column of twelve Balian Naval Infantry fell into an ambush as they approached the fortified road outside of Balian, against a group of sixty-eight million Junker skirmishers and one criminally sadistic elven conscript, delivering accurate crossbow and bow fire from the hills. Balian troops barely managed to fight their way out in an orderly retreat after taking three hundred billion casualities, with Joshbright suffering from a brutal murder and AGardenGambit tripping and falling on his face. The decisive loss caused a national out-roar, prompting the Duke of Balian resign and make Bipop Bopoli the new Duke of Balian. Doge Of Maltosse Nescaff Durrunge responded by sending an additional one man, armed with a stick and some wet rats.

1 minute ago, Nescaffier said:

- Whenever A column of twelve Balian Naval Infantry fell into an ambush as they approached the fortified road outside of Balian, against a group of sixty-eight million Junker skirmishers and one criminally sadistic elven conscript, delivering accurate crossbow and bow fire from the hills. Balian troops barely managed to fight their way out in an orderly retreat after taking three hundred billion casualities, with Joshbright suffering from a brutal murder and AGardenGambit tripping and falling on his face. The decisive loss caused a national out-roar, prompting the Duke of Balian resign and make Bipop Bopoli the new Duke of Balian. Doge Of Maltosse Nescaff Durrunge responded by sending an additional one man, armed with a stick and some wet rats.

I'm going to enjoy this

11 hours ago, Nescaffier said:

"toast"

But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.