A Grand Settling

AfroJoeTheOlogBro

Come One and Come All!
Welcome to the Freeport of Akueli!

unknown.png

It has been a long time coming, and without further wait I am pleased to say that we of Akueli have finally settled in full! This is a momentous occasion as our folk unload their belongings from our grand ship and settle in what once was a corpse. Now it is prosperity incarnate, and we invite all of Almaris to see our new home! Special invitations go out to our allies in the Southern Powers, those that have graciously accepted us and our ideals, and have supported us as we have supported them!

Come within the coming months, and be ready for festivities and joyous feasting!

Signed,

His Honorable and Mighty Principal Keyholder Of the Freeport of Akeuli, Lord Cagliostro, Keeper of Things, by the will of the Trade Prince

Spoiler

The grand opening will be on Friday, the 10th of June, starting at 4 pm est and carrying on until things die down. Feel free to come by no matter who you are or where youre from for some fun and food!

Spoiler

You have coordinates or map attached?

A curious musin would hear news of this, his nose twitching in excitement. "Trade opportunity for King Lemon? Yes yes!" He'd then scurry about collecting miscellany to trade.

11 hours ago, AfroJoeTheOlogBro said:

Come One and Come All!
Welcome to the Freeport of Akueli!

unknown.png

It has been a long time coming, and without further wait I am pleased to say that we of Akueli have finally settled in full! This is a momentous occasion as our folk unload their belongings from our grand ship and settle in what once was a corpse. Now it is prosperity incarnate, and we invite all of Almaris to see our new home! Special invitations go out to our allies in the Southern Powers, those that have graciously accepted us and our ideals, and have supported us as we have supported them!

Come within the coming months, and be ready for festivities and joyous feasting!

Signed,

His Honorable and Mighty Principal Keyholder Of the Freeport of Akeuli, Lord Cagliostro, Keeper of Things, by the will of the Trade Prince

Hide contents

The grand opening will be on Friday, the 10th of June, starting at 4 pm est and carrying on until things die down. Feel free to come by no matter who you are or where youre from for some fun and food!

The cords for Akeuli are X:2053 Y:73 Z:2699 near Balian at the South hub.

5 hours ago, Hermit_Jack said:
  Reveal hidden contents

You have coordinates or map attached?

Thankfully my robot child has posted them in my ineptitude, please refer to le comment added by antiopa, thank