[CLOSED] Looking to play daughter

JJanus

EDIT: Thank you to everyone who offered a place in their groups! I really didn't expect to see so many people here. This post is closed now, however, as I have found a family to roleplay in. Happy roleplaying to all of you!

Hello! I'm looking to roleplay someone's daughter. I've roleplayed a bit on my first character and like where he's going, and now I'd like to see how things look in a different direction.

Therefor, I'd like to join a family who is non-human or involved in villain rp or magic/knowledge based things. If your family has one of these traits and wants daughter, hit me up here!

I'll handle my own skinning for this character, so don't worry about that. As for skills, I'm good at learning things quickly and remembering most details- for things like lore, magic, or intrigue, creative writing, and I'm decent at CRP.

Edited by JJanus

I will share this post with family members which recently had a daughter. :)

If you don’t mind waiting one or two weeks, I could probably hook you up with a character. Discord me: Sheylo#6816

I absolutely run the greatest helf family in lotc! We the best periodt... lemme know! We live in haelun'or if that's something you're interested in :)