Dominic Wolfgang Colborn, the Grand Maer EYM NEED

giambro

DOMINIC WOLFGANG COLBORN

-THE RIGHT CHOICE FOR EYM-

Ol51dO5myP_6IqnjKDh5YQwb6iQJxK9dBzMtTfoaDP-VHrip0baeI8RywyoW4Ufa-9vaCL_wNkQJvH3jEXGudufbCInmKl0mwRv0Xp5gXEkkt8jQ4uu-cfvcfhAzO9DjI1zwzt5BftdEAsNZYWmMV4g

A depiction of Dominic Wolfgang Colborn campaigning, circa. 436 E.S.

I swear, I will make this right.” - Dominic Wolfgang Colborn

THE RIGHT CHOICE FOR EYM

I, Dominic Wolfgang Colborn, just became the tender age of fourteen years of age. Ever since I was a little boy, I have had a dream to help the folk of Karosgrad. Not only by the faith of GOD but through the hard work I will endure during my tenure. There are many things I want to accomplish and help the Kongzem thrive, making opportunities for the civilians of Karosgrad. My goal in life is to serve and be a politician within Hanseti-Ruska; I want to show my worth by giving back and helping my beloved Kongzem. I am only a child of the Kongzem but I swear, I will make this right.

At the age of seven, I became the Palatial Ward and the Office of the Envoy Ward for the Kongzem of Hanseti-Ruska. At the age of eight,  I helped defend the Kongzem of Hanseti-Ruska through serving with the Brotherhood of Saint Karl as a Cadet. I hope to continue my work with the Kongzem as eym'r Maer!

DOMMY’S PROMISE

During my term as Grand Maer, I wish to focus on these main policies/issues:

I. The hosting of Karosgrad Market Fairs, the hosting of Haeseni-chess and regular chess tournaments to stimulate the economy.

II. Help implement a higher paying system for the soldiers and Knight’s of Hanseti-Ruska.

III. To get more funding for farmland for our rural subjects within Karosgrad.

IV.  Better living for our civilians of Karosgrad, Capital City of Hanseti-Ruska.

V.   To help start up funds for schooling for all Karosgrad children for proper education.

VI.  More job opportunities for our rural subjects

DOMINIC WOLFGANG COLBORN

THE RIGHT CHOICE FOR EYM

Signed, 

Dominic Wolfgang Colborn

r

"Always nice to be ambitious at a young age. This will be a good experience for eym Dominic." The Colborn Patriarch, Adrian Erik Colborn smiled to the youth while patting his back.

"WOO!" Nastasiya vas Ruthern cheers as the boy ascends the stage, though, she pauses for a moment... uncertain about what she is even cheering for.