BETTER CALL RAUL: Raul Freeman & Associates

AndrewTech

JwrrbRDR7Zm-40PnmxsYD9LoHwbg04s26RhGiIaELwrzCYqWSWx5D7APRxeBao3aEJaBpJKeTQeDRoAoAh0mffMW9MWdGWnCKYGdEdlI-j_HGX84pOx5_ZzA_gl7lb-2Zlftz1CZMJcoURZhqEe10w

AC_D0XvQJsHygxiKGrnSN3NOP8euPu1y2W7RDD8G7xpgSIsZHvzMeKzzGhs-MvDsd16f0D040iuRKjPCTgUi4jKmtTdSP0dKEiTQTWBeTlopC2Dz7ElcPIMD7s1cJmw83C8Et2xO_vxatQn6bgCaXQ

_4XXnl5byZ7oWAwHHNNjKK1iH1BG5eiPX0alZPwWgKGVsAUj9O2tBcaHUGv-UWMQUAz8f-YuaeDZWkJhRBsRAizQk1r36k2zj30I3HaUFsf7g9y_UVEOrmYlCDBfFnjZNiDhBZC2dQX9kbdwIKp13w

AC_D0XvQJsHygxiKGrnSN3NOP8euPu1y2W7RDD8G7xpgSIsZHvzMeKzzGhs-MvDsd16f0D040iuRKjPCTgUi4jKmtTdSP0dKEiTQTWBeTlopC2Dz7ElcPIMD7s1cJmw83C8Et2xO_vxatQn6bgCaXQ

“When you’re gagged and bound down in a dungeon somewhere, you’re only gonna get one bird if you’re lucky. I sent mine to Raul and I wasn’t disappointed.” 

-Anonymous Client

gJOolA8Clii7RfeVAPodZBbiGNAT8r1rvBxSO4ltZDRjjLwzVLyfjj4-_gD1R3lBY-W2sjCzkTCsC5bkgykkxWf_nOPsPYwFVOPC2YyqvbZ1rlyghObrgT26__SEca_WjGHfKFh5BNSMDttL5zaw6Q

Have YOU been wrongfully accused of stealing? Have YOU faced trumped up charges following a night on the town? Has the Big Man been breathing down the neck of YOU, the Little Guy again?

Hi, I'm Raul Freeman. Did you know that you have rights? The Nenzing Proclamation says you do. And so do I. I believe that until proven guilty, every man, woman, and child on this continent is innocent. And that's why I fight for YOU, Almaris!

You only get one bird, so you’d better make it count! I practice law throughout all the realms of humanity, including the lands of Haense, Balian, Sedan, and the Harvest Confederation. Call for me anytime, anywhere!

gJOolA8Clii7RfeVAPodZBbiGNAT8r1rvBxSO4ltZDRjjLwzVLyfjj4-_gD1R3lBY-W2sjCzkTCsC5bkgykkxWf_nOPsPYwFVOPC2YyqvbZ1rlyghObrgT26__SEca_WjGHfKFh5BNSMDttL5zaw6Q

DISCLAIMER:
Free inquiries for legal services may be penned to the law offices of Raul Freeman, which are as of this moment at Rochefort Road 1, Florentine.

Raul Freeman & Associates reserves the right to decline and accept cases as Raul Freeman Esq. sees fit. Free legal consultations are not a guarantee of acceptance. Acceptance does not guarantee exoneration or a successful trial, only a robust legal defense. Payment is negotiable.

Spoiler

OOC:
Send a bird to @AndrewTech on the forums or in-game if you wish to contact Raul IRP! And no, this is not a meme post. This legitimate character actually offers legal services as a bit of light hearted (yet very serious) RP I'm doing.

"Ah, an Orenian lawyer...Interesting...I thought they were extinct!" muttered Lord Galbraith, pleased to see fine legal minds during these dark times.

After being awakened from her retirement the elfess looks at the advertisement. "Might need to call this kid." They claimed, stuffing the folded parchment away.

Chirr rips down one of the papers, shoving it her pocket. "...Might need this later."

Corrado Cusamano, at failure to import any Florentine-born lawyers, readies himself to summon the next best thing.

In self-imposed exile, Aghal Frostbeard rumbles about copyright infringement!

Spoiler