The Aetius Observation: Bottle Poppin' in Balian (and politics too, I guess.)

Ark

As always, first I want to thank you my readers, because I know I don't make any money off this but it seems like the right thing to do when I inevitably ask for money later in my career.

So after you take that slow camel all the way to Balian's stairway to heaven, you feel like you need a drink. Luckily, there's some crusty kid selling bottles of wine right as you step up. You know, I automatically knew I was going to love this place from that. But when I explained to the kid I had no money he grumbled some explicative at me and walked off. Anyways, I definitely needed a drink after I walked up what felt like 1,000,000,000 step stairwell.

Unfortunately there was no free drinks once I entered, but there was some old dude who explained the summary of human politics to me without me doing anything to prompt it. Plus, who thought it was a good idea to put a bunch of statues of old dead people when you walk into the palace. The eyes stared me down, but luckily Lucius decided to show me around the rest of the palace so I could get away from the peering Peters.

He mentioned that he was also running for Senate, to be clear, I have no stake in the game, nor really care whose senator of this desert city, but because I met him and none of the other candidates he officially has my endorsement.

Lucius the Leader(I never did get his last name): He will bring back activity to the streets, encourage immigration and support the political engagement of those living by creating a city charter for Mayoral elections. 

If you don't vote for Lucius, please stop reading my Observations, because I haven't observed any of the other senators and since reality is perception, they do not exist thus you should be concerned for supporting someone who doesn't exist.

Anyways, after I got bored of politics I went around and shared a drink with two soldiers for about fifteen seconds until they were dragged away to some trial. Having enough of politics for the next decade of my life, I said my goodbyes to the city and made my way back down those 1,000,000,000 step stairs and then again onto the back of what might be the slowest Camel I have ever met.

Until next time, Aetius signing out.

I am STILL looking for an editor, if interested please send me a bird. Ark#0952

Lucius Galbraith nodded to the missive from the Aetius Observation "It seems that Aetius is a wise man. Indeed, If I get elected as Senator I shall make Balian shine! For Balian and its people!" he cheered upon reading the document.