Special Title Release - The Edict of Separation

dDeokre.png

SPECIAL TITLE RELEASE

THE EDICT OF SEPARATION

dDeokre.png

eQTolxd.png

dDeokre.png

sXVHpCO.jpg

Bards & Nobles (B&N) is proud to announce the special publication of the 100th Anniversary Edition of the Edict of Separation. Initially issued by Emperor Anne I in 339 E.S. (1786 IST), the document examined the existing dissatisfaction within the Haeseni realm. Resultingly, the co-monarchs released the Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska from its subjection under the Imperial crown. As celebrations thrive over Haense this year, B&N thought it proper to release such a historical document with colorized pages and our signature formatting.

Every Haeseni household should own one, but hurry before we run out!

Spoiler

6gQhNcs.png

DhrXSw5.png

dDeokre.png

LzINOyA.png

Located at Crown Avenue IV

Karosgrad, Haense

dDeokre.png

"The independence of Haense and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race," says Stanimar.

1 hour ago, argonian said:

"The independence of Haense and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race," says Stanimar.

Elathion merely agreed, before shipping enveloppes full of Azhl dust to various households.

3 hours ago, CharmingCavalier said:

Emperor Anne I

pog

5 hours ago, argonian said:

"I am inclined to agree, but let us not forget that the Haeseni people were the ones who seeked their independence in the first place. It was them the ones who refused to share their destiny with the Imperial Oren, contradicting hundreds of years of vassalage and common history, and met with Their Imperial Majesties Anne I and Joseph II in Helena to discuss the terms of their separation." remarked a decrepit and old imperial historian by the name of Sir Charles Galbraith.

"I personally believe that the spirit of Their Imperial Majesties in that situation was to achieve a peaceful resolution to the conflict rather than forcing Haense to continue remaining a vassal of the Empire against her own will."