A Message to the Denizens of Almaris!

H3nree

A multitude of identical letters would be spread throughout the nations of Almaris.

Dear people of Almaris, 

I am Khiiral Erwenys, son of Tanyl. Last elven night I encountered a strange creature riding beneath the waves outside of Elvenesse, followed by a peculiar sloop. I could not help but believe that there was something very wrong with this particular vessel. A sense of unease seemed to overtake me as I looked upon it, so I beseech thee, people of Almaris, to prepare yourselves for a potential threat looming upon the horizon. I am unsure of the exact nature or design of what is yet to come but I am worried nonetheless. The vessel will arrive upon our shores in one elven day, be prepared. 

signed,

Khiiral Erwenys

A dwarf would really his kinsmen to prepare the docks. They weren't taking any chances since the Dark Harbour...