Pact of Scorpion and Jindle

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/LenO74kboESf_ZwCjMxLYvzrSUCmH4ROPBdRxzUyr7O09jllWVMaBbI0NJmabGLTYutHUcmzWOgaybpLPRtP0w6WgqHdabgz_QYa7zCMzRnTJkk2GgLZzsfSZKm7hp0G7g6kQp54qIOrqxiglQhbSjc4ChubkhdheuAYGe_dcZUeSJp6yXkTuBf_k3pb6QtyhbOYeiIyb46fLA-yl6mk4TzYJzisBvmaQDc3g8MMUTQwo9LrQPvkIzCIZ1bgNl1i50lTcUAzOHuonNsduUgYslSjA

Pact of Scorpion and Jindle

The Iron'Uzg and family Jindle are hereby aligned from this day forth. The Jindles are to stand by the following conditions in the contract below:

● The Jindle Company is obliged to support The Iron'Uzg in its War goals. 

● The Jindle Company is obliged to defend The Iron'Uzg from banditry, and raids. 

● The Jindle Company must first request permission from the Rex when targeting specific groups, or Nations, due to the volatile state of the continent - to keep the home Nation safe.

● The Jindle Company is allowed to bandit freely on non-Orcish road. All banditry profits go to the Jindle Company. 

● In the Event of War, 50% of the profits, and gear, earned by the Jindle Company must be passed over to The Iron'Uzg

● In the Event of raids, or banditry, the Company can keep any loot they personally gain. 

The Iron'Uzg must stand by the following conditions set below by the Company:

● The Iron'Uzg must provide the Jindle Company with sufficient land, to train our new recruits as the Company grows. 

● The Iron'Uzg must accommodate housing, in the form of a Keep, or Clan/Guild house. 

● In the Event of the Company defending the Nation, The Iron'Uzg must be prepared to gear the Jindles sufficiently with the highest standard of gear.

This contract may be terminated at any time by both The Iron'Uzg, and the Jindle Company if any section of the contract is violated.

Signed by,

Arandir Jindle

Endyn Jindle

Ar-Borok of Clan Akaal, Rex of the Horde

Sahgorim of Clan Ugluk, Targoth of the Horde, Commander of the Krug-haiO-Sod5to0UkMM4D5SxHkU5SSlcpRl-aJ_vQ6UxpLCpKu1e6Ctviae4Z70MMUpp4IcCkI9XleL2NzKtplJQxeCjIBYpVCY0aVptpCsOW1hhijpgQZYC_DHA7ytyhUKncS4LsW6WaL_4lyhiD9Exb2iY0

Ixûla of Clan Akaal, Dominus of the Horde

Al-Uk of Clan Akaal, Motsham of the Horde, Voice of the Spirits

"And so it begins once again." Endyn says to himself

Arandir, from his bed he lay, was passed down a missive of great promise. A few sniffles, flushed cheeks in his sickness followed. After giving a brief scan of said missive, he takes a quill and pen to write down his signature.

"May the Jindle Company and the Rex bring power back to the Orcs after such a long period of weakness."

Alexandros Casimir read over the missive, cackling a bit. "If a stray mutt found itself on the Orc's doorstep- and it barked, they'd likely believe it was asking for vassalage and bestow upon it land."

[!] A missive would land on the Rex's shoulder as well as the leader of Clan Jindle. It would display the following: "The Jindle family is a group of bandits from a bygone era of villainy and dishonor. Known for banditting the roads of Belvitz and Ruswick during its peak. I display this warning upon you and those who receive this letter. If any dwed are harmed or stolen from by such bandits I will hold you personally responsible Rex Borok and promise by my beard that I will do whatever it takes to achieve justice. Spare your kin and ensure that you keep your dogs on a tight leash Rex." 

- Grand King Bakir Ireheart, Bane of the Orcs, Bane of Philip III

Edited by Elite Snipes

A letter arrived personally to the Rex of the Orcs, upon opening it read; "To harbor the likes of bandits, and villainy is shameful. Should the Jindle Family bandit Balian's roads, or threaten any of my citizens I shall hold the Horde responsible. I pray for peace between Balian and the Horde, and if you are truly invested in such a cause then I suggest you keep this band of ravenous rabbits in their cage."

-Grand Duke John of Balian

Spoiler

The Rex ripped the piece of paper, before throwing it in the fire.

"Welp, contract terminated. twiggs gonna be twiggs."