SEEKING KOMMISSARS

sarahbarah

SEEKING KOMMISSARS

Dy1ipd-8FhY0GXQkF4l7EAJ-LcBSBG4Z2Q4KuU3BLj5JssUF_VCIT7gMb8ic94eq6cXBV2WDnEihZg92ynLTcIDSYVEHqZjHV04hHVlwGHkUF2UiXaLZDLV_c_XOBTW11Kuk2UtW46dtd2SCTw

BAR MAAN OVARE SYR

Issued by the

LADY PALATINE

On this 4th of Jula ag Piov, 441 E.S.

VA BIRODEO HERZENAV AG EDLERVIK,

In recent times, the Golden Bulava has weighed heavy in my hand. Far too long has it been since I have been able to contribute an appropriate amount of time to tend to my Duchy and more importantly, my family. Moreover, the Kingdom requires reinvigorated energy to sustain its offices, as change is certainly beneficial in times of stagnation.

For the sake of my Kingdom, mself, my family, and my Duchy, I believe it is time to appoint Palatial Kommissars for my office so that a successor may be chosen by the time I am able to retire from my Palatial duties. 

Should you seek to involve yourself with Palatial duties, please send me a letter and I will offer you a spot in the Office to demonstrate your political and diplomatic prowess. May God watch over the willing candidates, for the job is no easy feat.

Krusae zwy Kongzem.

IV JOVEO MAAN

Her Excellency, Isabel Baruch, Lady Palatine of Hanseti-Ruska, Duchess of Valwyck, Countess of Ayr, Viscountess of Voron, Baroness of Laval and Riveryn, Knight of the Order of Queen Maya and the Lily, Guardian of the Hanseti Coast