Literally the best and cutest marriage ever (+invitations)

Lomiei

[!] A double sided greeting card is sent personally to the mailbox of the people on the invite list. <3

Spoiler

unknown.png

unknown.png 

OOC: Saturday 8th, at 6pm est.

Dame Viktoriya murmurs something about not being invited as she peeps through Arthur's mailbox with a disappointed frown, and carefully placed it back in as she rode off down the hill. "Damn."

Seraphina Bishop screams with joy. “I knew they were going to get married!! I practically predicted it, August!!” The woman called out, as she ran out of the nursery. @Keegan7om

Adalia IV Aleksandra Morovar smiled at the invitation. “Mein Babej who isn’t mein babej is getting married eam so proud of him! Hopefully this woman is a good match for him, ea do niet vant to see him heartbroken.” She stated, placing the invitation onto her desk that was cluttered with herbs.

Sir George Obediah would read his invitation "Hmmm, she's married to an Haenseni." he chuckles "Heck, haven't seen this kid in forever. She must be all grown up to get fuckin' wed, hell! Well, I might as well just come"

Felix Weiss would pause as he heard the news, realizing that perhaps one day he and the Bishops would be in-laws. "I need to find something nice to wear..." 

Luarelie gave a few nods as she looked the invite, showing it to her toddler "Best show your papa mhmm?" 

Fallon the bride to be felt nervous looking over wedding dresses "Which one, they are all so lovely, I am so nervous to choose!" 

Adelia Darkwood squealed out in joy "So happy for my friend" then told the rest of her family

Melody smiled "My little sister getting married before me, I wish her a fruitful marriage"

Anne de Rosius and Faeviel Komnenos smiled from the seven skies "My little girl getting married" Fae sniffs "Fallon looks just like you dear, love my grandchildren" Anne  comments