Knights Of The North

Casamir

im gmt but on week ends ill go all night if i want to

((Awesome, i'm GMT too, that'll make things a lot easier.))

IC Name: Aeven Velorum.

MC Name: THUNDER37

A bit about yourself: I am 19 years old with good archery skills and a knowledge on how to use a sword in the proper manner. I can read, write and speak respectfully when required. I have a few different ties in the Elven community which allow me to have connections in their realm.

I am 5ft 11" tall with brown hair and blue eyes with a moderately muscular figure.

Your Skills: I am a skilled archer with moderate swordmanship. I am also an avid miner and hunter which I do for a living.

Your Goals: To own a little cottage out by a lake and to live there, hunting and foraging for a living. I also wish to own a tavern in a large city to bring dink and fine food to the people that reside there.

What do you bring: I am a talented architect who can design buildings to a very good standard, I can also help to guard the fort at any time whenever I am online or any other structure you wish me to defend. I can also do the menial jobs such as keeping food rations high by replanting and harvesting the crop (with permission of course) and gather resources that are needed for the knights. I also have numerous ties in the Elves and therefor could bring some reinforcements to a fight if required.

I am also expecting to get a $25 donator pack soon (in about 3-4 weeks) which will allow me to bring more to the knights and to my own gameplay.

((Sounds really promising. You sound to me like someone who would do well in the economic sector of the guild, at the moment we have a distinct lack of volunteers to become merchants, shop keepers, farmers and miners. I will give you your first vote of the two, i'm pretty sure you would be a great help to us upon the reset, bearing in mind you can't build a castle without stone and the prevalent fact that we will have a lack of any form of food related infrastructure. Your help would be well noted, granting you respect from other members.))

((P.S. if you want to be part of the military side of things, that's fine.))

((P.P.S. what timezone are you?))

((Sounds really promising. You sound to me like someone who would do well in the economic sector of the guild, at the moment we have a distinct lack of volunteers to become merchants, shop keepers, farmers and miners. I will give you your first vote of the two, i'm pretty sure you would be a great help to us upon the reset, bearing in mind you can't build a castle without stone and the prevalent fact that we will have a lack of any form of food related infrastructure. Your help would be well noted, granting you respect from other members.))

((P.S. if you want to be part of the military side of things, that's fine.))

((P.P.S. what timezone are you?))

I am in Uk which is GMT +1

also thats fine but i would like some fighting aswell

((Well i'm GMT, i'm pretty sure we could always find you a place in battles and general military stuff as an auxiliary warrior, you would still need to complete a few tests however.))

whats your mc name? so i can recognise you in game

((D3LLI5, and my IC name is Bob_Darastrix, or just Bob (it was a joke when I started, to annoy the people who spent years trying to think of a name) ))

when are you usually online? because iv been on a good amount and not seen you xD

((I assure you I am normally online for a fair amount of time, the problem at the moment is that I really can't be bothered to do anything what with the reset this weekend, there isn't really much of an incentive if you are starting all over again in a few days. Let's just say in Skyrim you don't suddenly lose all your stuff and have to restart lol.))

((See ya this weekend))

(( bob did you talk to casmir ? ))

((He's thinking of what to do at the moment, my best suggestion would be to give it a while, we should have it all sorted out by the reset.))

NEW FRONT PAGE, Big changes coming, the new world is here. Step one is to get our land sorted out, going to aim for settling in Salvus to be in the center of the world. Possible name change (might keep the name just to honor our legacy)

OOC: I am Hetto the Farmer for the old Knights of the North. I do believe I never registered on the forums for it but I had the job IG. Anyways I would like to be released from the Knights.

Thanks,

Hetto