Knights Of The North

Casamir

Front Page finally updated! (( sorry it took so long )) Still susceptible to change and or additions.

hey casamir could you vote for me because i would like to join!

Military wing Application:

MC name:

TheDrunkenLord

Character name:

Robert

Short bio: Include a brief history, age, appearance and race.

I am a 29 year old human who has already had quite a lot of experiance in military work. I have been a marshal Lt. and ive been a private 3 times. I used to live in a small village back in Aegis until i was called upon to fight against the undead. I hope that i get the chance to fight like that again some day.

Skills: I'd prefer numbers but if for some reason it's a secret list just the skills

My fighting skills are very good mainly with a sword (level 49) and a bow (level 22) and i am good at building different styles of houses. I am also very handy with redstone and i can make lots of different machinery.

Goals: What kind of Goals do you hope to personally accomplish within our Order?

I hope to help all those who have been robbed and to become a great knight.

Time Zone: Helps us better group up our player base

Im in GMT time.

Rp style: How would you describe the type of rper you are?

I would say i am the sort of rper that will want to hear the whole story before picking a side.

Other notes: Anything you feel you need to mention!

i am a good miner.

(( Casamir you need to tell me what my rank is since you have changed em all about

MC name: ozoneFTW

Character name: Gisborne Wood

Short bio: I'am a 250 year old Elf who wants to fulfill his dream in joining a guard force. I'am a great fighter with the blade and i have a good aim with the bow. I Live in the High Elven Capital in the tall trees that grow on the island.

Skills: My skills are swordmanship and archery. I have been one with the bow from when I was a child. Stats Swordmanship-34 Archery-21

Goals: The goals i want to gain within this order are to gain higher ranks and skill and help the needey from evil that hides in the shadows

Time Zone: My time zone is GMT

Rp style: I am the kind of rp who gives everyone a chance to say there ideas.

Other notes: Thank you for looking at my application and if i get accepted i won't let the cause down!

I felt i should post this even though i was told im already in the guild, i wanted to be fair and join like all the others.

MC name:browler4153

Character name:Michael

Short bio: I am a 26 year old human man whom is about 6'3 and is very built from his years, i have led a guild, been a guard, gone up through the ranks to commander is 2 guilds, and when im not in a guild i act as a peacekeeper for all places.

Skills: swords: 66 archery:14

Goals: I often assume leading position when there is noone else there to lead, and so far ive done a pretty good job, so i simply hope to go up in the ranks to hold a leadership position.

Time Zone: EST

Rp style: I am a man whom will do as told, but if someone else is doing something they shouldn't i will tell them, as said above, i assume leadership very often when there is none.

Other notes:I love playing fair, have much experience with bandits, and if needed i can rouse up groups of 5-20 men easily to get a job done.

MC name:

TheDrunkenLord

Character name:

Robert

Short bio: Include a brief history, age, appearance and race.

I am a 29 year old human who has already had quite a lot of experiance in military work. I have been a marshal Lt. and ive been a private 3 times. I used to live in a small village back in Aegis until i was called upon to fight against the undead. I hope that i get the chance to fight like that again some day.

Skills: I'd prefer numbers but if for some reason it's a secret list just the skills

My fighting skills are very good mainly with a sword (level 49) and a bow (level 22) and i am good at building different styles of houses. I am also very handy with redstone and i can make lots of different machinery.

Goals: What kind of Goals do you hope to personally accomplish within our Order?

I hope to help all those who have been robbed and to become a great knight.

Time Zone: Helps us better group up our player base

Im in GMT time.

Rp style: How would you describe the type of rper you are?

I would say i am the sort of rper that will want to hear the whole story before picking a side.

Other notes: Anything you feel you need to mention!

i am a good miner.

Vote 1/2 ((i'm GMT too so I can relay you queries to the other timezones))

MC name: ozoneFTW

Character name: Gisborne Wood

Short bio: I'am a 250 year old Elf who wants to fulfill his dream in joining a guard force. I'am a great fighter with the blade and i have a good aim with the bow. I Live in the High Elven Capital in the tall trees that grow on the island.

Skills: My skills are swordmanship and archery. I have been one with the bow from when I was a child. Stats Swordmanship-34 Archery-21

Goals: The goals i want to gain within this order are to gain higher ranks and skill and help the needey from evil that hides in the shadows

Time Zone: My time zone is GMT

Rp style: I am the kind of rp who gives everyone a chance to say there ideas.

Other notes: Thank you for looking at my application and if i get accepted i won't let the cause down!

Vote 1/2 ((I'm GMT too))

I felt i should post this even though i was told im already in the guild, i wanted to be fair and join like all the others.

MC name:

even though that one man already told me i was accepted, ill make a post just to make it fair to everyone else.

Character name:Michael

Short bio: I am a 26 year old human man whom is about 6'3 and is very built from his years, i have led a guild, been a guard, gone up through the ranks to commander is 2 guilds, and when im not in a guild i act as a peacekeeper for all places.

Skills: swords: 66 archery:14

Goals: I often assume leading position when there is noone else there to lead, and so far ive done a pretty good job, so i simply hope to go up in the ranks to hold a leadership position.

Time Zone: EST

Rp style: I am a man whom will do as told, but if someone else is doing something they shouldn't i will tell them, as said above, i assume leadership very often when there is none.

Other notes:I love playing fair, have much experience with bandits, and if needed i can rouse up groups of 5-20 men easily to get a job done.

Vote 1/2, remember your place however, a recruit always asks a superior before making an significant decision, save your leadership for when you climb the ranks

Vote 1/2, remember your place however, a recruit always asks a superior before making an significant decision, save your leadership for when you climb the ranks

aye, i was simply stating that i have experience as a leader, and many of my friends seem to assume me as their leader, but i know my place, also.

MC name: CTapNEWS

Character name: Yert Zenon

Short bio: I am a Elf (dark elf) and is 127 years young. I have been traveling the great landscape of Asulon in search of work and friendly occupants of the vast world. When i was young i was trained in the art of blacksmithing and archery.

Skills:

Blacksmithing- 42

Swordsmanship- 23

Axe- 25

Archery- 20

Mining- 36

Goals: I wish to be a very reliable guard and watch men. I want to gain peoples trust and when i go to different cities and towns i will be able to know a wide portion of people i come across.

Time Zone: I Live in the USA, Florida, EST -5

Rp style: I cant really describe my RP style. I really just do what i have to do to accomplish my goal and once i achieve it i begin a new goal.

Other notes: I am 16 years young and has no life because i play minecraft everyday XD (jkjk) but i try to be on as much as i can when i can.

Sounds good, vote 1/2, get one more vote and you'll be accepted

2nd vote, stop by our town.

MC name: CTapNEWS

Character name: Yert Zenon

Short bio: I am a Elf (dark elf) and is 127 years young. I have been traveling the great landscape of Asulon in search of work and friendly occupants of the vast world. When i was young i was trained in the art of blacksmithing and archery.

Skills:

Blacksmithing- 42

Swordsmanship- 23

Axe- 25

Archery- 20

Mining- 36

Goals: I wish to be a very reliable guard and watch men. I want to gain peoples trust and when i go to different cities and towns i will be able to know a wide portion of people i come across.

Time Zone: I Live in the USA, Florida, EST -5

Rp style: I cant really describe my RP style. I really just do what i have to do to accomplish my goal and once i achieve it i begin a new goal.

Other notes: I am 16 years young and has no life because i play minecraft everyday XD (jkjk) but i try to be on as much as i can when i can.

Vote 1/2

The following apps have received my vote (( if you have two you're in ! ))

iTacticallyWait

browler4153

Gisborne Baelish

Plumb