Knights Of The North

Casamir

Hey there guys! I'm stuck in the old fort and would like someone to take me to the new base!

Thank you

Recruit Karlio

(( In-game Name: TouchMyRichard ))

Hey there guys! I'm stuck in the old fort and would like someone to take me to the new base!

Thank you

Recruit Karlio

(( In-game Name: TouchMyRichard ))

if you go to the verge and then head out to your left towards the big tree, start to go of in a diaganal line to the left of the tree, you should come arcoss a monument which looks undead. then cross the small space of water and then follow the wooden path (you will have to jump in places). keep following it untill you reach a turning onto a cobblestone road with a Knights of the North sign.

why dont we just attack the Orcs when nobody is there. we could then claim there land as ours. we could team up with the dwarfs near us and destroy them!

why dont we just attack the Orcs when nobody is there. we could then claim there land as ours. we could team up with the dwarfs near us and destroy them!

The reason is that the Orc warband attacking us is in under the protection of the Orc kingdom, Attacking a Nation head on with a guild the size of ours is suicide.

The reason is that the Orc warband attacking us is in under the protection of the Orc kingdom, Attacking a Nation head on with a guild the size of ours is suicide.

good point. mabye we could come to an argeement with them.

anyway, with the new skills plugin, I've diceided that I will farm for the guild in the new farming shack.

and also what is that huge building in front of the keep in the verge?

it's a farm, that huge building. Also the dwarves are at war with the orc nation and we are sworn to fight for the dwarves so we're off to war with them.

((hey guys with the new skills plugin I would like to be Thea blacksmith if the spot isn't full. Also I am out of town till Friday or Saturday so I won't be on till then. Sorry))

((hey guys with the new skills plugin I would like to be Thea blacksmith if the spot isn't full. Also I am out of town till Friday or Saturday so I won't be on till then. Sorry))

(( who are you in game? lol I'm derping on the name ))

Is there a battle in this war planned? if so when is it, because im never on when you guys are so that might be a problem.

I placed a chest in the verge keep for items to be repaired also if you would could you put any unsmelted ores that you don't need in there as well.

Signed

Sir Animeius