Knights Of The North

Casamir

Name:Rohn

MCName:Raptor14

A bit about yourself: (( who are you? whats your story? ))I have quite a shrouded past, not knowing where my family comes from etc. I am an ex-ranger and a dragonborn (but dragonborn no longer takes up any of time). I have lived most of my adult life in Aegis in the shadows and in hiding, avoiding prying eyes and lurkng enemies. I have no fear of undead or putting myself in harms way as long as it is for a good cause. My one weakness is money. If it involves money, I am usually drawn to it, but i have learnt to control myself with mediocre amounts. But I am honourable and moral. I will always do what is right no matter the consequences

Your skills: (( what are you good at? what do you want to be better at? ))I am a skilled swordsman, but i know there's more to learn like tactics etc. Im an average archer but i would like to improve myself on this skill.

Your goals: (( What do you want to accomplish? ))I want to finally find my place in Aegis, doing something i feel is honourable and right. I want to generally enjoy my life in Aegis, while protecting and defending my fellow man from any dangers that might befall them.

What do you bring: (( What kind of an asset are you? why should we accept you? )) I am an extremely loyal and reliable person. I am a skilled fighter and i would die for my comrades. I can take charge when needed but i can easily take orders from my superiors. I am great to be around but when it comes down to it i will be very serious.

Other notes:

A bit about yourself: (( who are you? whats your story? ))I have quite a shrouded past, not knowing where my family comes from etc. I am an ex-ranger and a dragonborn (but dragonborn no longer takes up any of time). I have lived most of my adult life in Aegis in the shadows and in hiding, avoiding prying eyes and lurkng enemies. I have no fear of undead or putting myself in harms way as long as it is for a good cause. My one weakness is money. If it involves money, I am usually drawn to it, but i have learnt to control myself with mediocre amounts. But I am honourable and moral. I will always do what is right no matter the consequences

Your skills: (( what are you good at? what do you want to be better at? ))I am a skilled swordsman, but i know there's more to learn like tactics etc. Im an average archer but i would like to improve myself on this skill.

Your goals: (( What do you want to accomplish? ))I want to finally find my place in Aegis, doing something i feel is honourable and right. I want to generally enjoy my life in Aegis, while protecting and defending my fellow man from any dangers that might befall them.

What do you bring: (( What kind of an asset are you? why should we accept you? )) I am an extremely loyal and reliable person. I am a skilled fighter and i would die for my comrades. I can take charge when needed but i can easily take orders from my superiors. I am great to be around but when it comes down to it i will be very serious.

Other notes:

((Just going to say this, Raptor14 is a great guy, and would only contribute positively to your guild...))

Name:RohnMCName:Raptor14A bit about yourself: (( who are you? whats your story? ))I have quite a shrouded past, not knowing where my family comes from etc. I am an ex-ranger and a dragonborn (but dragonborn no longer takes up any of time). I have lived most of my adult life in Aegis in the shadows and in hiding, avoiding prying eyes and lurkng enemies. I have no fear of undead or putting myself in harms way as long as it is for a good cause. My one weakness is money. If it involves money, I am usually drawn to it, but i have learnt to control myself with mediocre amounts. But I am honourable and moral. I will always do what is right no matter the consequencesYour skills: (( what are you good at? what do you want to be better at? ))I am a skilled swordsman, but i know there's more to learn like tactics etc. Im an average archer but i would like to improve myself on this skill.Your goals: (( What do you want to accomplish? ))I want to finally find my place in Aegis, doing something i feel is honourable and right. I want to generally enjoy my life in Aegis, while protecting and defending my fellow man from any dangers that might befall them.What do you bring: (( What kind of an asset are you? why should we accept you? )) I am an extremely loyal and reliable person. I am a skilled fighter and i would die for my comrades. I can take charge when needed but i can easily take orders from my superiors. I am great to be around but when it comes down to it i will be very serious.Other notes:

Name: Rothicus

MCName: Zaspar

A bit about yourself: I'm trying to become a bard and develop other talents, eventually become a rich entertainer that will build a desert oasis. However, I'm not too shy to wield a sword, in fact I embrace the option to.

Your skills: I can play around with music boxes more so than I've seen other people do. In Al'Khazar at the brewery I saw the innkeeper just punching away at the same note, sometimes going up and down the scale. I can actually do some sort of melody...

Your goals: (( Stated in "A Bit About Yourself ))

What do you bring: I know how to fight properly, and I'm quite good in open areas. However, I need practice, as it has been a while... Also, I can entertain with spontaneous songs (if you supply the music boxes, of course).

(( And that's pretty much it... Also, I'm good friends with corlark. ))

(( No one has been on lately because they are waiting for the server to update so as soon as that happens i am sure your application will be accepted.))

thanks! but does no one use spout? or there is also vaquxine's thing that allows you to downgrade it to 1.8 and update it to 1.0 whenever you like.

((can i be chief archer as nobody else seems to be a full archer like me...))

Name: Ezra

MCName: corlark

A bit about yourself: (( who are you? whats your story? )) Ezra was gifted at melee fighting, even at a young age. His father started to train him when he was 5-6 years old, and showed great potential. At the prime of his training, his parents died in a "accidental fire", and Ezra was sent to an orphanage. He stayed there until he turned 18, then he left.. He has been training on monsters to get better. He is currently living in his large estate, by Alras.

Your skills: (( what are you good at? what do you want to be better at? )) As stated before, he is gifted at melee combat. He would like to be better at shooting arrows, but it is hard for him because of all the cuts and bruises on his hand. ((Can hold bow still)) He is also fairly decent at building.. (( You guys know that, haha ))

Your goals: (( What do you want to accomplish? )) He wants to aid people, and keep the undead from destroying Aegis. Not kill all the Undead, as they might be useful in the future, should Iblees fall.

What do you bring: (( What kind of an asset are you? why should we accept you? )) I would only contribute positively to the guild, and I am a reliable person.

Other notes: (( even if you are a master swordsmen don't assume you need no training, consider the fact that it might be something as simple as learning our style of sword fighting. )) He is always open to new styles of fighting, as it would make him more knowledgeable, and a better swordsman.

((to everyone applying either Casamir or Khnum will get back to you as I said most people are waiting for the update. I think you all will make great Knights of the north. Corlark why does your name sound so familiar it seems like I recognise it from somewhere.))

Signed

Animeius

((sorry for any spelling errors I'm uploading this from my cell phone))

Other notes:

Sorry It took so long for us to get to your ap!

Congratulations! You have been accepted to the Knights of the North, I hope to see you in game soon!

((Someone able to show him to the verge?))

Name: Ezra

MCName: corlark

A bit about yourself: (( who are you? whats your story? )) Ezra was gifted at melee fighting, even at a young age. His father started to train him when he was 5-6 years old, and showed great potential. At the prime of his training, his parents died in a "accidental fire", and Ezra was sent to an orphanage. He stayed there until he turned 18, then he left.. He has been training on monsters to get better. He is currently living in his large estate, by Alras.

Your skills: (( what are you good at? what do you want to be better at? )) As stated before, he is gifted at melee combat. He would like to be better at shooting arrows, but it is hard for him because of all the cuts and bruises on his hand. ((Can hold bow still)) He is also fairly decent at building.. (( You guys know that, haha ))

Your goals: (( What do you want to accomplish? )) He wants to aid people, and keep the undead from destroying Aegis. Not kill all the Undead, as they might be useful in the future, should Iblees fall.

What do you bring: (( What kind of an asset are you? why should we accept you? )) I would only contribute positively to the guild, and I am a reliable person.

Other notes: (( even if you are a master swordsmen don't assume you need no training, consider the fact that it might be something as simple as learning our style of sword fighting. )) He is always open to new styles of fighting, as it would make him more knowledgeable, and a better swordsman.

((I'm assuming your a group then?))

Congratulations your Ap to the Knights of the North has been accepted!

((Animeius if you could show them you seem to be our most active VIP))