Knights Of The North

Casamir

(( with the release of Skyrim tomorrow, I will most likely be offline for atleast a week enjoying it and the new assassin's creed shortly after, however I will be on, on occasion to check up and run things ))

I am being threated and attacked by some half undead half orc piece of crazy **** . And he has a diamond wielding ,,guild''. So , in case you want us to be alive IC , just join the server at about this hour, when they use our structures to fight and such. If no, i'm leaving the server. This is not possible. We should defend and not take threats like dogs.

EDIT:

I was attacked by our neighbours. They are some sort of mage-undead guild. They threatened me . Then they wanted to take me...as a prisoner(I think).They killed Rigrud, who killed his character IC. Now he is a dwarf. And he left the guild, by the way. I may do it too, i'm not sure.

I am being threated and attacked by some half undead half orc piece of crazy **** . And he has a diamond wielding ,,guild''. So , in case you want us to be alive IC , just join the server at about this hour, when they use our structures to fight and such. If no, i'm leaving the server. This is not possible. We should defend and not take threats like dogs.

could you repeat what you said but so that i can actually understand what you are talking about, you make no sense....

could you repeat what you said but so that i can actually understand what you are talking about, you make no sense....

Sorry lol

I was attacked by our neighbours. They are some sort of mage-undead guild. They threatened me . Then they wanted to take me...as a prisoner(I think).They killed Rigrud, who killed his character IC. Now he is a dwarf. And he left the guild, but he may join it again. But I doubt it , you guys are HIGHLY inactive. I may leave too, i'm not sure.

I also built a grave for Rigrud outside the base...

Sorry lol

I was attacked by our neighbours. They are some sort of mage-undead guild. They threatened me . Then they wanted to take me...as a prisoner(I think).They killed Rigrud, who killed his character IC. Now he is a dwarf. And he left the guild, but he may join it again. But I doubt it , you guys are HIGHLY inactive. I may leave too, i'm not sure.

Ok I just left the guild. Bye !

Ok I just left the guild. Bye !

wtf you do realise that all of us are playing skyrim and half of us are in a completely fifferent timezone to you....

just wanting to check my skyrim playing is up to scratch:

level 8

and using 2 orcish swords (fine)

got about 5 shouts

This guild better pay compensation for griefing my home. Or bad things WILL happen.

Which home? the Manor? I said you guys can take it back, Nothing should be locked at all...

Sorry lol

Which keep, and which neighbors? The keep in Aegis is mostly empty for now as we've all moved to the Verge (( note is up on the announcement board and I posted on the forums...It's not inactive, we're just in the new zone dealing with new threats, Not to mention alot of players are taking a break and playing Skyrim like myself. ))

(( Also WTF, If I can't take a 1 week break with out playing minecraft and you guys start to take off and such thats retarded. I have left signs in the Main base saying we are in the Verge now, and I have also wrote here on the forums. ))

Which keep, and which neighbors? The keep in Aegis is mostly empty for now as we've all moved to the Verge (( note is up on the announcement board and I posted on the forums...It's not inactive, we're just in the new zone dealing with new threats, Not to mention alot of players are taking a break and playing Skyrim like myself. ))

(( Also WTF, If I can't take a 1 week break with out playing minecraft and you guys start to take off and such thats retarded. I have left signs in the Main base saying we are in the Verge now, and I have also wrote here on the forums. ))

I think he means in the verge, i found a castle there with a few undead/worshippers in it

hi guys dont know if you know but some one has build a bridge from the main island to our island so we dont have to swim any more. also the orcs seem alot less active at the momment, for once i logged on and the keep was in flames :mrgreen:

and all of the mobs in the verge are alot harder to kill.

Which home? the Manor? I said you guys can take it back, Nothing should be locked at all...

Well, one of your members stole diamonds and iron from me...