Petyr: Work

Crevel

Spoiler

“As a farmer reaps his harvest from the fields through hard work, so does Man reap his destiny from God through virtue.”

Venerable Anders Cardinal Jorenus, 390 E.S.

A bead of sweat rolls down the youthful farmhand’s brow as he continues to scythe a clearing by some steadings, the smell of culled grass floods his nostrils as the sun above begins to make its descent on the horizon. Holding his scythe upright as he observes his hard work, a caring womanly voice calls out from behind him, “Petyr! You have done enough, da?” Taking note of the voice, he lays his scythe against a timber plank before making his way towards the woman with a smile, “For today, Mamej.”

tsoq_Je0qsJvJnl4LYCIdg7ShHRJAI2WPkJQtBoUa461Jt1JqqMw0U8zO-I8XwGkQysBjIIq8wgxexu44I8dXf4049RvBEp9rLoZ6I7WXqn4_F0Kv5WMoUqJ6F8vBjUHRWklUAqT6LgBd-7lagDxXBrJPjWso6iZczCRLYukAktLMmrkcQBtRmR8sw

As Petyr lay atop his rope bed to rest his legs, late noon turns to dusk while a bubbling of a cauldron perpetuates a meaty aroma throughout the home. After a time, footsteps patter across the floor towards him accompanied by the sound of ruffling cloth before a knock interrupts his rest. “I’ve got something for you, Padrevar.” a familiar gruff voice emits before a full bearded man comes into Petyr’s view. The man juts out an arm to offer a necklace with an aurum-encrusted Husariya pendant attached. Petyr takes it delicately, examines it before looking up at the man, “Thank you, Papej.” He’d clip the necklace around his neck as he made his way towards the stewing cauldron where his mother would hand him a bowl of the delicious stew. Yum yum.

8UKGqJdil1oFogammx7TPUQy-4JRpafnx4uwEBGCOOgpS2iNvVyDTSwxnZT6VX0cz2WZF5aOYyIbZYov8LV-kQK8AxVw0FLSaY02NAypKonr614K0IrPij9p1B15qXyIFu84tvC1TU1yt0Mcl-BzuOAWyBz2LtP__qT1LcXtnZ4LLS8CNICVKJYJ_Q

Spoiler

This post will be the first in a series, likely a trilogy, detailing the backstory of my new persona who I plan to focus on once I'm unbanned. I'm hoping that these posts will help establish a solid foundation on which I can properly expand on the character. They are not intended to be long-winded; they are purposefully short so that it can be easily read and referenced if needed. All art used in these posts are generated and sourced from a AI-generation website by the name of mage.space, and used for the purpose of storytelling.

First Post: You are already reading it!

Second Post: 

Third Post: 

Fourth Post: