The Alliance of Old Friends

Orlanth

The Alliance of Old Friends

[ 4th of Snow’s Maiden 98 S.A.]

dWK6ZwA9p5H_9zNVXGfs0waGfzmQkCXsXSmaAZfqg0HrN0vudUB21GXYcT2GlkTLXyGz_43A13gLUOwGmYTJebKKIIw8ZeZHFckUccb6i5d_HTAZc-t03NKwsXa-WWAneNrQ3rC0UUz-VSMqoZ3Wg0QRru2mV-ozQzwZVV4NKylkmsSiUtTm9O_A5QFAEVCnthmJYWgVIejt1jQ5NZ3sipF9ckOq6PeGXnV-HhXIVSx4BOjGYCKR68dN3INa7wUEwexdh1MjJXw2cZ-R2Lyo0vn3zdcAhLnuLD7giePQ00YwKVqrCw_3n9itrEB34bGdaRzxAR35E1xi19P-MynknROboJrQPVYXUpwKo1U3Ipe1wzguOUXw   

~ Preamble ~

The parties of The High Princedom of Malin’or and The Most Serene State of Lurin, henceforth referred to as the signatories, hereby agree to a pact of mutual defense, the duration of which will last ten years. Additionally, the signatories will adhere to each of the following articles stated within this agreement.

~ Terms of Non-Aggression ~

• 1. The Signatories will adhere to a pact of defense, and will not incite conflict between themselves. An attack from an outside force on either party shall be seen as an attack on both.
    • A. In the event of an aggressive conflict, The Signatories agree to meet and discuss aiding each other.
  • 2. The Signatories  recognize each other’s Realms as independent lands ruled by their respective monarchs and rulers, and will make no attempt to subvert those authorities governing them.
  • 3. The Signatories agree to engage in trade with each other, whether it be through monetary exchange or bartering.
  • 4. The Signatories will allow free passage for civilians and refugees through their respective territories, under the law of both nations.

Vyllaenen Daemyr, High Prince of Malin’or and of the Elves, Saneyir and Heir to Malin, Annilir of the Valkyrim

J_2db94ePFSxomlKLXAIS7XFY58X3CdRB4Yi4Td5qGuqQKAR0J0rLVYLBUTPUceXV2aP9iaREvMdNYJ6R3u_z_hqEa-dCvEQ-9bwZ-wI3ApE7zsTYgyEq7KwcfNS7sTGG--bYbrU1zE0I3a3s0USUfHx68Gg9htGnnHzlFEnZo_zQ6fsvbnbcZhwIw

The Silver Lubba

KXXc2aGKu0PnXaN0pGlrRE0ccQsY4nC_C6STNvbnKDmBljiVAQXbJccthLha7Wia502Z9mRZ4Q-nT6j7CAhmhJn8z8YhNT55i9A6ad2MJd1w29cOYjwsgLCPSh-2IQu4O0xriI3fnv4Hq_mQ-9m2p5V9JgWfqmo1xER446CtKmGF6a_lXnuJmwsUOg

The Silver Lubba signs the treaty, brokered at an extremely fast pace compared to most with a single meeting between the two old allies being new allies once more

"Oi, oi!" The elf exclaimed, one of his crooky fingers, embraced in a white glove, pointed at the notice that just fell into his sight "Kiraso, wanna call some randoms from other there and **** with Haelun'or?" The elf chimmed in an inquiry, albeit his voice was rather teasing

@PinkPyro

"How expected! Malin'or and Lubb- Lurin! Sutica! Whatever... we're meant to be a team like... like" the elf scratches his head "I fear I forgot the analogy. Pidgeon and Celia'nor? Where is... Mythaldir?" and then Raziel just waves off "Whatever."

“What is a Lubba?” Relnol thought.

"Aside from the eldritch eyeball sword Dal'lisse Oussana made. Good things come about this keep. Even if I...detest the void. Most I meet are, extremely easy to get along with." Comments some dark elf, looking out the first floor office window of Vau'jer Industries.