Eddywilson2’s 10+ Year AMA

Eddywilson2

7 hours ago, grnappa said:

1. What is your first memory of me

2. What is your favorite/iconic grnappa memory

There's my first memory of you as a recruit and my first memory of you when you returned full time to the server. I prefer the latter.

You had gotten into a bar fight in the capital and had to be bailed out of jail. I believe you took on multiple people. We later went back to pay retribution which I think may have kept you around for a bit longer. I always figured you would suddenly disappear as you had in the past, but this time, you decided to stick around. 

I'm grateful that you did. We've become very close since you've been around. Luckily, I have your IP now so if you disappear again, Ark and I will track you down.

My favorite memory of you is probably from the AIS war when you and I devised the strategy to target the lesser partners of the AIS Coalitions. Our raids on the elves, particularly the one where we snuck into their city and started to assassin creed their civilians, is my favorite.

1 hour ago, Gridlock said:

Been your loyal rabid lapdog since I first joined the server and not even an honorable mention smh.

No mentions for people who change their usernames. #DeleteUsernameChanges

But I will provide my favorite memories of you. First off, playing 20 characters in Siegrad only to break more laws and be offed is probably the most hilarious. I am glad you stuck around for those times. You made them a lot of fun.

However, I have to give it to the Animal. One of Humanity's most fearsome warriors. The monstrosities that were committed during the Dreadlander and Courlandic wars were incredible and would not have been won without your help.

1 hour ago, SortedJarhead said:

do you still stand by this statement?

ur a good man eddywilson

I am on record that I was paid to say this.